Author Topic: NRG (Westside)  (Read 49097 times)

Offline Van

Re: NRG (Westside)
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2012, 12:21:11 PM »
Tom's bus is a lil' Hot rod by the way, fun bus to drive.
John, we'll see ya next time round. Ace, thanks for your support. We had a swell time down there, the setting we were in made it difficult to talk about anything other than buses, or how beautiful the landscape was. Mike, that is how I feel ;) Don't know if we will make it to the Q this year but do look forward to meeting you and Lori in the future, even if you are just passing thru with out the bus please do stop and set awhile the coffee pot is always brewing ;)

This was just the first attempt to have a get together at the lake and by no means is the cure all alternative to club rallies. Be it known, I do not have any issue's with club's or their events, but would much rather attend gatherings where the agenda is to have fun and meet new bus nuts regardless of the flavor machine they choose to drive or what their club affiliation. :)

Tom & Tami deserve all the credit here, because if it were not for their curiosity about other busnuts in the area getting together, it probably never would have happened. So here's to Tom & Tami, and all of you who made this happen by just showing up as well as Kellie from BCM, Gary Benett from B&B Coach and many more behind the scenes.

Thanks for your support!
 We'll see you at the next NRG!
Where ever it may Be ;)

8) Van & Cheryl 8)
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline LowTide

« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »
Mike, that is how I feel ;) Don't know if we will make it to the Q this year but do look forward to meeting you and Lori in the future, even if you are just passing thru with out the bus please do stop and set awhile the coffee pot is always brewing ;)

Thanks for your support!
 We'll see you at the next NRG!
Where ever it may Be ;)

8) Van & Cheryl 8)

Van,

Thanks for the offer, we look forward to it and we will be sure contact you folks when we are coming to your area.

All the Best!
Mike
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"
"Just Misbehavein' "

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"

Offline LowTide

« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2012, 04:58:11 PM »
Hi Lori & Mike, the Italian Greyhound is owned by Tami & Tom, she's a 1966 MCI 5A from Las Vegas, professionally converted in BC, Canada first in 87 by Designer Coach, freshened up in 2003 by hb industries in 2003 in SD, Calif & by me ever since I stepped in the door. Named after our dogs,  the silloutte is of Bella my first, lvmci...

Thanks Tom,

Sweet looking 5A you have there! I had a couple of questions and wanted to be sure I was contacting the right person.....will shoot you out a PM.

All the Best
Mike
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"
"Just Misbehavein' "

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"

Offline lvmci

• lvmci
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2012, 09:58:17 PM »
Happy Rally Goers, Matt & Carolee, Barry & Helen, Tami & Tom, Van & Cheryl our Hosts & Tony our interpeter from Lake Mead RV Village. Carolee & Matt from Northern Nevada Via the Dakotas, Helen & Barry from SK, Canada, Tami & Tom from Las Vegas and Cheryl & Van came just a few miles from Boulder City getting over 100 miles per gallon using gravity as an engine enhanser, lvmci... ( I will bring you more pictures when I can figure out how to shrink them down )
MCI 102C3 8V92, Allison HT740
Formally MCI5A 8V71 Allison MT643
Brandon has really got it going!

Offline Van

« Reply #109 on: November 18, 2012, 06:45:26 AM »
Picture is large, right click and select veiw image to see entire photo or use the slider to move pic from left to right ;)

B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline saddleup

« Reply #110 on: November 18, 2012, 07:38:45 AM »
Van, you will be getting trouble here, no bus's in the pic.lol
Yuma,Az

1974 Eagle 05 On the road, to Somewhere

Offline Sam 4106

« Reply #111 on: November 18, 2012, 10:02:03 AM »
Hi Van,

It's really nice that you post all of these pictures, but how about identifying the people? I know you know all of them, so please introduce them to the rest of us. It would also be nice if you identify which couple belongs to which bus.

Thanks, Sam
1976 MCI-8TA with 8V92 DDEC II and Allison HT740

Offline lvmci

• lvmci
« Reply #112 on: November 18, 2012, 10:25:46 AM »
Cheryl & Van, some of the "Beautiful people", that attended the Dam Rally,  tom...

Offline Van

« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
Sure! From left to right is Tom and Tami (lvmci) Who own the MCI 5B, then my darling wife Cheryl & me, then the couple from Saskatchewan Barry & Helen with their BB Wanderlodge, Matt met this couple up in Hurricane Utah, and invited them down for the gathering. last but not least is the Infamous Matt and Carolee with their gorgeous model 10 (formerly Clifford's "Big Bird") Silver Eagle.

Happy Bussin
  Van  
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2012, 10:41:46 AM »
nuts.  deleted by author.

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2012, 10:44:08 AM »
Cheryl & Van, some of the "Beautiful people", that attended the Dam Rally,  tom...

Hey Gunner .... You clean up pretty good (Cheryl, you did a good job girl!)

BoxCarOkie (CTA)
The Mega-Manical-Self Appointed King of Bus Board Babylon.
<><><>

Offline saddleup

« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2012, 12:41:42 PM »
Van,  big bird is a model 05, its all about accuracy on this deal.
Infamous Matt
Yuma,Az

1974 Eagle 05 On the road, to Somewhere

Offline lvmci

• lvmci
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2012, 03:50:11 PM »
Hi All, Carolee & Matt,  2 more of the "beautiful people",  that enjoyed the day under Southern Nevada skys, lvmci...

Offline lvmci

• lvmci
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2012, 04:02:15 PM »
Hi All, this is like summertime for the beautiful people from Saskatchewan, Helen & Barry, with their Wanderlodge by BlueBird, lvmci...

Offline lvmci

• lvmci
« Reply #119 on: November 18, 2012, 04:14:05 PM »
Hi All, Tom & my beautiful wife Tami, who took most of the pictures, Cheryl & Billy Van, sharing a lighter moment at toms expense, lvmci...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal