Author Topic: Dinette plans  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Mex-Busnut

Dinette plans
« on: October 02, 2012, 06:11:39 PM »
Dear Friends:

Some time last year somebody posted on here plans (drawing with dimensions) of a dinette-that-becomes-a-bed. I did a search here, and also on the web, but cannot seem to find it. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance!
Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.

Offline scanzel

Re: Dinette plans
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »
I have not been able to find any plans also. I did find complete new dinettes but at $800 to $1000 plus and shipping for the west coast it is just too expensive. I have been looking at interior conversions on ebay and saving the pictures until I can start building one from scratch. Some just find a small table and two chairs and do that. My dinette/booth when built can only be 36" wide in order to keep an isle between it and the couch. If you finds plans please share will all. Might want also try a local cabinet shop, I am sure that they can do it and they probably get requests at times for custom made items. Might be able to find a travel trailer that is old or damaged and find one. Old church pews cut down could work also when modified.
Steve Canzellarini
Myrtle Beach, SC
1989 Prevost XL

Offline LowTide

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 11:45:15 AM »
If you are searching, try craigslist, under the business section and under the furniture section. I have seen several smaller to very large restaurant booths.

Mike
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"
"Just Misbehavein' "

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"

Offline TomC

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 12:55:03 PM »
My dinette is 78" long.  Each seat base is 18" long (the upper cushion rests on top of the seat cushion).  The table is 41" and the two upper cushions are 20".  I used 5" dense foam. Good Luck, TomC
Tom & Donna Christman. 1985 Kenworth 40ft Super C with garage. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.

Offline Mex-Busnut

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 02:15:30 PM »
Thanks everybody for yopur input!

I managed to rescue one picture from my desktop computer that has some dimensions. Found another two on the web.
Dr. Steve, San Juan del Río, Querétaro, Mexico, North America, Planet Earth, Milky Way.
1981 Dina Olímpico (Flxible Flxliner clone), 6V92TA Detroit Diesel
Rockwell model RM135A 9-speed manual tranny.
Jake brakes
100 miles North West of Mexico City, Mexico. 6,800 feet altitude.

Offline Aussiecoach

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 04:07:27 PM »
Hi

I bought one of these from KustomFit, looks good but haven't installed it yet

Cheerz
Glen

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal