Author Topic: Cruiser Rally at Flywheelers Pics  (Read 3992 times)

Ace

Cruiser Rally at Flywheelers Pics
« on: November 12, 2006, 07:16:51 PM »

Ace

Re: Cruiser Rally at Flywheelers Pics
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 06:27:07 AM »
There have been a few more pics added thismorning from the rally I attended at flywheelers park. It was late last night and overlooked some but they are there now.

This picture taking and uploading is not as easy as you may think. I did this as a favor to Gary (Rustless Money Pit) because he could not attend. He does a great job when he IS there and I can tell you from these few pictures it's a LOT of work!

I see that a Lot of people have looked over the pics both on my new site and his site. Remember these pictures are for YOUR enjoyment so a few kind words never hurt. I know Gary has mentioned this before and it makes a guy feel good about the time he spends doing this for others to enjoy.

There will be MEGA busses, seminars, gatherings, people, and just a whole lot of everything in Arcadia this year that will be photgraphed and up-loaded with comments for those that can't get there and those that can! This will be a lot of work and take a lot of time so be sure to give those that do it for you some sort of sign of appreciation! I know at this time Gary is working on a committee (group of volunteers) to help with all the pictures!

Enjoy... this was my first hand at this!

Ace

Offline larryh

• 4905A-893 P8M
  • ready to run with the big dogs
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 06:42:50 AM »
Thank you Ace for all of us that couldn't make the Rally

LarryH

Gary also for all his photos
Savvy ponderable:
A cowboy's only afraid of two things:
havin' ta walk,
and the love of a good woman.
"This posting was generated using an environmentally friendly, self contained flatulence generator, therefore no fossils or neutrons were harmed in the creation of this posting.

Quartzsite,

Offline RJ

• Vantaré Conversion "Miss Vivian"
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 07:48:59 AM »
Ace -

As I posted over on Ian's board, good job!

Appreciate the effort, thanks!   :)

I'll be at Arcadia w/ my little Nikon and spare batteries!

;)
1992 Prevost XL Vantaré Conversion M1001907 8V92T/HT-755 (DDEC/ATEC)
2003 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagon "Towed"
Cheney WA (when home)

Offline BusCrazyinFL

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 08:11:15 AM »
Thank you Ace for taking the time to upload the pictures they are great . It was nice to meet you, Susan and Bud and every one else at the rally.  Everybody was so nice to us.......can't wait for the Arcadia rally.  I really like your coach! You have done a great job wth it. My wife and I are going to try and come by the Bike show this Saturday in Winter Haven. Until then, have a good week!

Offline edvanland

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 10:37:43 AM »
THANK YOU Ace.  Don't know how you do it but the pics are great.  Takes me awhile to view them on my dial up but I am trying.
ED
MCI 7
Ed Van
MCI 7
Cornville, AZ

Offline FloridaCliff

• "The Mighty GMC"
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 03:15:31 PM »
The rally was alot of fun and the people were great.

Thanks to Jack & Paula Conrad for letting us come as there guests.

John and Lois Vickery did an awsome job as the rally hosts.

It was a pleasure to meet old friends and make new ones.

Ace, great job on the pictures and as always, a pleasure to visit with You, Susan and Budro.

On last count I left with 8 great ideas to steal borrow. ;D

Cliff
1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain

Offline Hartley

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 03:22:52 PM »
The Rest of the Pictures are on my website. Not many but some that ACE didn't get....

http://www.rvbus.net/

Thanks All for standing still for me... Blurry pictures are from FAST people that drive SLOW Buses.. 8)
Never take a knife to a gunfight!

jvickey

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 09:57:31 AM »
Thanks ACE and DrDave for posting the pictures of our Rally.

I took a few pictures and you can see them here:  http://community.webshots.com/user/jvickrey .

We had a great time and look forward to next year.  We couldn't do this with out a whole bunch of people jumpin' in to help out.  I found one guy I didn't even know washing dishes. WOW!  ( I think his name was Ron something or other)

Thanks to Jack and Paula our co-host, and everyone who pitched in or were pinched in to help. 

John & Lois Vickrey
St. Cloud, FL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal