Author Topic: To the two people who put me on their ignore list  (Read 46103 times)

Offline bubbaqgal

Re: To the two people who put me on their ignore list
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 05:15:41 AM »
Paladin, I'm ignored by one so far.  He got angry that they had me do the birthday wishes  because he felt doing that was uncalled for.  If anyone is that petty I'm glad they don't read what I post.

I am ignoring one person but, in my opinion, he is such a blowhard/know-it-all that I doubt he even pays attention to his postings.  The only bad part of ignoring him is that I miss the way I used to laugh at his pomposity.
Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.

Offline Len Silva

• Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe
    • Leonard Studio
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 05:32:22 AM »
I know that some people get upset with me because I believe that the earth is round and revolves around the sun.  That is blasphemy to some folks.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 05:44:40 AM »
I know that some people get upset with me because I believe that the earth is round and revolves around the sun.  That is blasphemy to some folks.

God promised to put an understanding woman in every corner of the world for me.  Then he went and made the earth round.

You could possibly be like me Len, we have a constitutional right to remain silent.  But unfortunately for me, I often fail to exercise that right.

BCO

Offline RJ

• VantarĂ© Conversion "Miss Vivian"
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 10:04:23 AM »
BCO -

Great form today!  Love the predictions!

Hehehehe. . .

;)

1992 Prevost XL Vantaré Conversion M1001907 8V92T/HT-755 (DDEC/ATEC)
2003 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagon "Towed"
Cheney WA (when home)

Offline jjrbus

• MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »

Christopher Columbus had 4 ships. Nobody talks about the fourth one because it wandered too far and fell off the edge ;D
Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

Offline RickB

• 81 MCI 9 smooth side 8V71 Allison 754
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 11:30:45 AM »
There are folks on here that I'm sure are on many blogs, they probably don't have a bus or an interest in owning one. They go from place to place starting fires, determined to get folks elected or unelected, determined to make people believe or not believe in God, or determined to make others smaller so they can feel bigger. I call 'em haters. It's hard to fathom what darkness makes folks so bitter and hurtful sometimes.

What a crappy legacy to leave at the end of your time here on the planet. I know of a couple folks who have never posted a thing since I've been here about anything to do with a bus. But they sure get active come election time.

If that's you... find something better to give your time, your heart to.There has to be better things to invest your being in.

Of course, it can't be you because I unfriended you or I would've left, so you aren't reading this

Rick
I will drive my Detroit hard... I will drive my Detroit hard.

Offline buswarrior

• the old one: '75 MC8 with an 8V71 HT740
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »
I was ignored once, but it didn't last long.

I'm just too adorable to ignore for long...

Thanks BCO, that was a good yarn!

happy coaching!
buswarrior
Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
new project: 1995 MCI 102D3, Cat 3176b, Eaton Autoshift

Offline harleyman_1000

• My bus
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 12:50:42 PM »
 Can someone tell me how to be ignored here, because I really have nothing worth reading, so Im going to buy me a Lesharo, put a rusted Eagle emblem on it, and keep on bussing  ;D  Actually Im one of those non bus owning people that has just started looking at busses to fulltime in. Did anyone ignore me yet >:(
Scott 
St.Louis Missouri

1958 GM 4104 Extended 2 feet, with a 6v92 and 5 speed automatic

http://s783.photobucket.com/user/harleyman_1000/library/Gm4104%20bus?sort=3&page=1

Offline ruthi

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »
I assume it was a him that ignored me, cause I only have talked to one other woman on here, and it was nice. Annnnddddd, I know there a few roosters on here that dont think a woman should be on here, might show them up, lol.  ;D Seriously, I have had a couple of women pm me and tell me that they wont come on here because of that fact. Me, I dont care, if I have something I want to ask, no matter how dumb it may sound, I will ask it. Also, when there is something I believe in from experience, I wont back down, and that has happened on here. So whatever, there are a few good roosters on here who always are prompt to help me when I have a question, or need help, and you know who you are!
Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2012, 01:41:21 PM »
I wish more females would post here we have section on the EI board called the women's corner I think it is very tacky myself having a section for women to post their views or ideas like they don't belong with men posts.

Me I listen to my wife and her ideas (not that I have a choice lol) but women are smart not saying men aren't JMO  I like reading Ruthi's posts heck I even liked some of Christy Hick's 

good luck
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 04:16:53 PM »
I assume it was a him that ignored me, cause I only have talked to one other woman on here, and it was nice. Annnnddddd, I know there a few roosters on here that dont think a woman should be on here, might show them up, lol.  ;D Seriously, I have had a couple of women pm me and tell me that they wont come on here because of that fact. Me, I dont care, if I have something I want to ask, no matter how dumb it may sound, I will ask it. Also, when there is something I believe in from experience, I wont back down, and that has happened on here. So whatever, there are a few good roosters on here who always are prompt to help me when I have a question, or need help, and you know who you are!

THAT A GIRL!  GO FOR IT.

(Notice I used all CAP'S on that)

You sure called that one right Ruthi.

BCO

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 04:19:24 PM »
I wish more females would post here we have section on the EI board called the women's corner I think it is very tacky myself having a section for women to post their views or ideas like they don't belong with men posts.

Me I listen to my wife and her ideas (not that I have a choice lol) but women are smart not saying men aren't JMO  I like reading Ruthi's posts heck I even liked some of Christy Hick's 

good luck

Uh was it something I said?

My wife claims that I never listen to her, or something like that?

(Sonnie wants me to calm down, so I told him I would be nice, for at least the remainder of his term)

You going to the Dam Bus Meet?

BCO

Offline Van

B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

Offline Paladin

• Dave Knight
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2012, 11:57:59 AM »
UH, yeah, that song it thrown in my face ALL the time.......but I have to admit it's true.

O.T even more but I love the one they did when they called car dealerships and he could only be called El Conquistador. Hilarious!!!!
'75 MC-8   'Event Horizon'
8V71  HT740
Salt Lake City, Utah

"Have bus will travel read the card of the man, a Knight without armor in a savage land...."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal