Author Topic: To the two people who put me on their ignore list  (Read 46115 times)

Offline Dave5Cs

• BCM Subscriber
Re: To the two people who put me on their ignore list
« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2012, 11:02:31 AM »
Wow John, We both have 5, don't know why I've upset someone that much ( well Let me apologize to them, no wait I don't) but best to get them out of the way now eh.

After all I don't have time to talk to people who Ignore me. They also won't be privy to my advice of what oil to use in their motors, like anyone would even know that one!...How Rude, really!... I'm a gassed at the thought or maybe its the Burrito I ate? ;D 8) ;)

Dave 5Cs 
"Perfect Frequency"1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71,644MT Allison.
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 60th Anniversary edition.
1998 Jeep TJ ,(Gone)
 Somewhere in the USA fulltiming.

Offline John316

• MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.
« Reply #91 on: December 13, 2012, 12:12:16 PM »
Dave. Something is going on. I can feel it. We both dropped to 4, at pretty much the same time. Hmmm, I wonder if there is something going on, that I don't know about. Maybe we should get the government involved, and they can do a study on it ;D :D ;D
Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.

Offline Len Silva

• Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe
    • Leonard Studio
« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2012, 12:23:59 PM »
It's got to be those damn liberals.  I don't know what they are up to but they must be responsible for this outrage.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.

Offline belfert

« Reply #93 on: December 13, 2012, 12:35:50 PM »
Ha, I was looking back at this thread, cause I wanted a link to that "Its a mans world" video, and I see someone else ignored me. I guess I pissed off another rooster that doesnt like women on here. Yea! I guess he decided to kiss my grits, lol. Oh well, it had to happen. One less person to be bothered by my post. To the rest of you, if I dont get a chance to say it later, Merry Christmas. Not happy holidays, but, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Why would anyone ignore you?  You haven't even posted anything since October it looks like.
Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN

Offline ruthi

« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2012, 01:15:11 PM »
Belfort, who knows, lol. I had one, and since that post, I got another one. Maybe it was accidental ??? Not worried. Just silly games people play. Its all pretty funny. I have seen other boards where people get all silly, and start stuff about stuff people are talking about. I dont get it, if you dont like it, dont click on it. ;D I dont post a lot, but, when I need help I know where to come, for sure.
Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!

Offline bansil

« Reply #95 on: December 13, 2012, 03:06:37 PM »
Nope, Doug. Not quite.

You have to start making disparaging comments on how Eagle buses rust like crazy, etc etc. (actually don't....it is nice if everybody stays friends).

There have been folks in the past who aren't real nice about the Eagles and rust, and it get's under some folks skin.

Btw, I don't have a dog in the fight. Just info.
Sorry John you were wrong  ;D
Doug
Mnt City TN
 Member of:

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #96 on: December 13, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »
I Know a lot of Eagle people no way would one here hit the ignore button for the rust topic because we know we have the best bus ever made even with the rust lol
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline Dave5Cs

• BCM Subscriber
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2012, 08:02:52 PM »
Clifford get back on your meds dude!...LOL

Dave5Cs ;D ;)
"Perfect Frequency"1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71,644MT Allison.
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 60th Anniversary edition.
1998 Jeep TJ ,(Gone)
 Somewhere in the USA fulltiming.

Offline Len Silva

• Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe
    • Leonard Studio
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2012, 07:47:36 AM »
I Know a lot of Eagle people no way would one here hit the ignore button for the rust topic because we know we have the best bus ever made even with the rust lol

That's because they know that if they hit the ignore button too hard, it would fall right through the dash.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.

Offline harleyman_1000

• My bus
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2012, 05:17:23 PM »
 I only have 1 person ignoring me? Hey have you heard that if you use rust eatter to a Eagle bus theonly thing that will be left is the driver...... That should get me a fewmore  ;D
Scott 
St.Louis Missouri

1958 GM 4104 Extended 2 feet, with a 6v92 and 5 speed automatic

http://s783.photobucket.com/user/harleyman_1000/library/Gm4104%20bus?sort=3&page=1

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2012, 06:05:32 PM »
I only have 1 person ignoring me? Hey have you heard that if you use rust eatter to a Eagle bus theonly thing that will be left is the driver...... That should get me a fewmore  ;D

I used to ride a Harley, every time I bought one, the dealer would give me a paper sack to pick up the stuff that vibrated off of it when the key was turned on.  

BCO (CTA)

Offline Oonrahnjay

« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2012, 06:01:54 AM »
  I used to ride a Harley, every time I bought one, the dealer would give me a paper sack to pick up the stuff that vibrated off of them when the key was turned on. 
BCO (CTA) 

When men get to be middle aged, they want to buy expensive jewelry!
Bruce H; Wallace (near Wilmington) NC
1976 Daimler (British) Double-Decker Bus; 34' long

(New Email -- brucebearnc@ (theGoogle gmail place) .com)

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2012, 06:17:03 AM »
     When men get to be middle aged, they want to buy expensive jewelry!

There is another one I never could figure out, "Middle Age" ... I mean really, how many people do you know that are over 100 years old?

Used to ride my Harley's 300-600 miles per day, now I just ride the Big Easy Boy Recliner and a bag of potato chips, which is like Dr. Phil is fond of saying, "Working for me."

BCO (CTA)

Offline harleyman_1000

• My bus
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »
 Damn still only 1 person ignoring me?  Hey did you all know that Im a independent and I voted for Obama the last 2 elections..... That should get me a few more....  ;D
Scott 
St.Louis Missouri

1958 GM 4104 Extended 2 feet, with a 6v92 and 5 speed automatic

http://s783.photobucket.com/user/harleyman_1000/library/Gm4104%20bus?sort=3&page=1

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2012, 05:01:57 AM »
OMG, I have not commented on this issue but wanted anyone to put me on their ignore list that wants too.  I don't read everyone's post, I recognize the names and just go on.  Everyone, I mean many busnuts said my particular posts are so long and boring and man last year everyone had a great time telling me that publicaly on bulletin boards.  But now, I don't care anymore, I can't understand why anyone would read my post when the see my (Real Name and not a Handle) anyhow if they hate what I have to ask, say or comment on.

I did not know you could find out who puts you on their ignore list anyhow but some time ago I did just that and thought about it after some time and thought, I can remember not to read a particular indivudals post and don't any longer.  I don't need to send them a message via a IGNORE LIST that they figured out how to find out who ignores you and just keep the fuse burning if there is one. 

This is just my two cents worth, hell that ain't worth nothing to some and that is fine.  Life is too short to search who does not like me, I already know or feel that and am no longer concerned if I am on the Ignore list. 

Have a Merry Christmas and safe Holiday, keep Newtown in your thoughts and look at your life differently now.  Do good things for people every day you can.  If you don't wish to do this and stay miserable, then just Ignore what I just said.
Garylee
Gary

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal