Author Topic: DEAD board  (Read 3342 times)

Offline Utahclaimjumper

DEAD board
« on: January 07, 2013, 03:32:43 PM »
 This board sure has been DEAD lately,what with Quartzsite comeing up shortly,, and snowbirds on the move south.
 Myself and Mike(AKA Red Rider) will be leaving Cedar City,Ut. the evening of the 11th southbound for Q,, thru Vegas and a night stop at Cal-Nev-Ari.. arriveing Q noonish on the 12th to set up for the annual rally of the Western GMs at Rice Ranch, just off the corner of Keuhn and AZ95., accross the street from Gamblers RV. All FMCA members are welcome to stop in.. I am looking for a change from 0 to -10 degrees at night here, hopefully to cool evenings with feet pointed at a warm fire and a light jacket with some hot chocolate and tall tales. This will be my 17th annual trip to Quartzsite each January and I look farward to the trip as well as the destination. >>>Dan 8)

Utclmjmpr  (rufcmpn)
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed

Offline robertglines1

• steam nut
Re: DEAD board
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 03:46:57 PM »
I have a bad case of winter blues myself. Read every day! But have decided to not push to get bus finished for trip to sun. MY Mistake.  No good reason. Have all parts just no reason to work on it.  I'm retired so work isn't a problem.  Will promise to all and myself I will do at least one item on bus tomorrow and report back.  Bob
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline saddleup

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 04:06:37 PM »
Ya, know what you mean about dead board, just posted on the Eagle board about when and if anybody going to Q has not been any chatter at all about it, we are going up from Yuma the 15 sound like a few other buses going up from here also.
Matt
Yuma,Az

1974 Eagle 05 On the road, to Somewhere

Offline Ace

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:17:38 PM »
The eagle board somehow deleted my password and when I try to sign in it tells me I've used all my tries up and I must spell the puzzle word but there's never a word to spell! LoL maybe everyone is having the same trouble!
Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40

Offline Utahclaimjumper

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 06:48:54 PM »
I thought you would be complaining about not haveing "spell check "to get the puzzle correct,,,,,,,LOL  LOL  ::)>>>Dan
Utclmjmpr  (rufcmpn)
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed

Offline rv_safetyman

• Jim Shepherd
    • Bus Project Details
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 06:56:22 PM »
Ace, I looked and you were on the EI forum on 1/1/13.  Not sure what happened, but I will reset your password when you are ready.

Drop me a note at:  jim at eaglesinternational dot net

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
’85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/

Offline Rick 74 MC-8

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 07:26:08 PM »
Looking through my pictures here are some from the 2005 Spring rally at the Caverns. Something to look at

http://sdrv.ms/RD6any

Rick 74 MC-8
About 20 Miles West Of Chicago

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal