Author Topic: Eagle information only for other Eagle owners.  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
Eagle information only for other Eagle owners.
« on: January 29, 2013, 01:54:54 PM »
Hello Everyone,
I hope to find everyone well, spring is coming guys!!

This information I am posting is probably very boring for those that hate to see my lengthy post so please ignore the rest of this post.

NOTE: Not all Eagles for sale or owned are in the condition of mine and my information is only intended to help those that found out too late like me they have a problem that needs fixing.  There is not one problem that cannot be fixed

For those interested I have put together information for repairs I have made that you may or may not need to consider but is intended for Eagle owners only and newbies thinking of purchasing one.  

I am posting additonal information especially for those that purchased CD,s from me for their Eagle inspection or for purchase inspection. The information I am posting now is a continuation of my repairs to my bus that I did that may or may not interest you. This information is only appreciated I would say by those having similar problems with their bus. This is not information saying this is the only way you can do this or you have to do this or that. This is just suggestions for you to consider and see how I am getting my Eagle up to snuff, I hope there is an end in sight!!!!

I will continue to post additional information and post here that I have but this takes a lot, a awful lot of time to sort out etc and this is all I have accomplished so far. I have tried to catagorize each section the best I could to make it easier for you to see information and ignore that information you could care less about.

Click on the menu's that interest you on the Left hand side of the website. There should be 15 separate sub menu's subjects concerning Eagle repairs
Gary

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/busconverter101/

Gary

Offline bkelly1011

• Brad Kelly
  • Nope, not my bus.
Re: Eagle information only for other Eagle owners.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 02:19:26 PM »
Hi Gary - I see a menu on the left hand side, not the right (?)  Take care, Brad
Busnut wannabe.

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 02:44:58 PM »
Kelly, I do not see the same screen you do as administrator, have no idea why but thanks and now everyone knows to look at the left hand side but me.  Do you see several files to open?
Thanks again,
Gary
Gary

Offline Timkar

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 03:15:08 PM »
Thanks Gary  :) :) :) Goes well with the CD I got from you a few years back   ::)
BTW...Files are on left and there are 15 that can be opened
Thanks again for documenting and sharing your experiences......Tim
Cawston, British Columbia

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 03:23:50 PM »
Thanks Tim,
I hope the CD was helpful to you.  I have much more information documented but it just takes so darn much time to do.  Be patient and thanks again.
Gary
Gary

Offline Jeremy

• 1987 Bedford Plaxton
    • Magazine Exchange
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 03:34:27 PM »
Kelly, I do not see the same screen you do as administrator, have no idea why

Gary - an easy trick for this is to use two different browsers - ie. have one browser (eg Firefox) running with you logged-in as administrator, and at the same time have another browser (eg Chrome) running without being logged-in. Then you can instantly switch back and forth between 'your view' and 'everyone else's view'

Jeremy
A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal