Author Topic: Insurance  (Read 14351 times)

Offline Gerry H

• 1992 Prevost LeMirage XL-40 8V92 740 Allison
Re: Insurance
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 06:37:20 AM »
  Went to the Progressive sponsored RV show in Mpls yesterday to see what's new. Walked up to the agent at the Progressive booth and asked about insuring a bus conversion and was told they don't insure bus conversions. Guess she has a lot to learn about her company, their website, and her job. I'm confident she will learn, as soon as she gets off her cell phone.   ::)
  Found some nice LED interior lights and stopped at the taco bar on the way home, so not a bad day, even if I didn't get the info I was looking for. Gerry H
Forest Lake, Minnesota
Land of 10,000 mosquitoes and a few cool buses

Offline Eagle

• 1985 Eagle
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 11:47:15 AM »
Thanks Clifford for asking.  Alzheimer's is something no one should have to go through.  She is having a hard time.  She has a real hard time comprehending and understanding what people are saying to her.  We will get through this together.

Offline Chuck Hancock

• 1986 Prevost Liberty
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 06:53:20 PM »
They (Progressive) actually paid for the entire rear end rebuild including labor (little over $8,000).  I had to sign a release before the tow guy would touch it as he thought it very probably would roll over in the process of trying to get it out.  There was never a question from Progressive (albeit the repair shop did tell them the damage was "fresh" and most likely happened when pulling it sideways).   
Chuck & Beth Hancock
Ridgefield,  Ct

Offline gus

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 03:37:49 PM »
Gerry,

She probably was in marketing and didn't have a clue about policies!
PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR