Author Topic: luvrbus  (Read 9092 times)

Offline Don Fairchild

luvrbus
« on: January 30, 2013, 10:51:19 AM »
Clifford where are you.

Don

Offline RJ

• VantarĂ© Conversion "Miss Vivian"
Re: luvrbus
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 12:54:45 AM »
Don -

I'm sure others are curious to know where you're at now, too?

Still in B-town?

RJ
1992 Prevost XL Vantaré Conversion M1001907 8V92T/HT-755 (DDEC/ATEC)
2003 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagon "Towed"
Cheney WA (when home)

Offline grantgoold

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 05:53:17 AM »
Ditto ???

Grant
Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 07:15:29 AM »
I am alive and well we just got back to the place in Mohave after dealing with the City of Phoenix for  a year on the new restaurant I need a break lol.  

I did have a wonderful experience teaching a class on DD 92 series at Ft Hood as sub teacher for a friend of mine the pay was good also so  

In the coming years when you guys run across a young 2 stroke tech from the Army that is  blunt and to the point you will know were that came from lol.

Great group of young men and women we have in the military eager to learn,polite,and respectful

Finally met Geoff from the board after all these years another 2 stroke guy he did some work on a bus in the parking lot of the restaurant very nice guy and knows his 2 strokes  

Been a very busy year for this old timer now it starting over I have a engine change out in a 4106 and gasket replacement in a oil dripping MCI 

I am probably the only person around that has had the damn flu 3 times in a year that stuff sucks never again will I take another flu shot that was my 1st and last lol

that's my story thanks for asking
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline Just Dallas

• Bus Conversion Stuff on a Budget
    • BCS
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 08:26:13 AM »
You were about 50 miles from us and didn't stop in for a cuppa coffee? For shame!

I coulda loaded you up with a bunch of parts I no longer need.
I'm just an old chunk of coal... but I'm gonna be a diamond someday.

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »
I thought about driving over to see you and Cat but something always came up for sure we will stop in the spring when we head back down

good luck

Offline akroyaleagle

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 09:00:32 AM »
Sorry to hear about the flu Clifford.

I spoke with Sonya a couple weeks ago and she said you were sick. Asked her to tell you to call.

We came down to Yuma from Vegas yesterday and didn't stop. Weren't sure you were in Mojave Valley.

We'll be here a few days. If it works out let me know and we'll stop by on our way north.
Joe Laird
'78 Eagle
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 09:05:30 AM »
We will be here Joe I posted my cell number on the Eagle board for you fwiw I think you talked to Nikki she never tell me who calls

Offline John316

• MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 09:57:58 AM »
Clifford,

Glad to hear you are doing well. That flu is rough one time. Let alone three times! I don't know the first thing about 2 strokes, but I would have loved to be in your class.

Cheers,

John
Sold - MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.

Offline Cary and Don

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 11:14:35 AM »
Restaurant???  We would rather have the flue three times.  Never, ever, ever again.

Don and Cary
1973 05 Eagle
Neoplan AN340

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 11:35:32 AM »
Cary these are high end Sushi restaurants in Scottsdale this is the 2nd one in 10 years no more for me I don't even eat Sushi LOL you can spend a ton of money building one the vent hood and Ansual system was over 20 grand it takes your breath away along with your money but they make money

Offline azdieselman

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »
Please give me a call when you come back into the Valley. I'm just south of the 10 in Goodyear. 602-810-1845  Kevin
1980 Mod 10

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 04:09:27 PM »
I will do that Kevin

Offline RickB

• 81 MCI 9 smooth side 8V71 Allison 754
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 06:19:59 PM »
Clifford,

I'm gonna be in Phoenix the 3rd week of Feb to mix a CD I'm producing. You gonna be around?  Also what is the name of your sushi restaurant? I am a serious sushi freak.

I'm driving in from Vegas so if you're close let's get together if possible but keep the flu to yourself mister! ;D

Rick
I will drive my Detroit hard... I will drive my Detroit hard.

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 06:43:57 PM »
Hey Rick if drive from Vegas to Phoenix it will come right past the house if you don't go over Hoover but the new bridge over Hoover is a sight to see,

Van here on the board lives at Boulder he loves company also anyway the name is Sushi Brokers #1 is at Frank Loyd Wright and Scottsdale the new one is at Indian School and 44th street (Tatum)

We had to build a new one the lines and people waiting was out of control the Sushi is on me bud just call me if I am not there and if you like slider hamburgers which I him put those on the menu they are the best in Phoenix made with rolls cooked every day no bought rolls or meat fresh ground meat from grass fed cows doesn't get any better

good luck looking forward to putting a face with voice lol   

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal