Author Topic: What was she driving?  (Read 5060 times)

Offline RJ

• VantarĂ© Conversion "Miss Vivian"
What was she driving?
« on: March 10, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »
On a weekend charter to Lake Tahoe, I came out Sunday morning after breakfast to pre-trip the coach for the day's run back to Fresno.

As I was doing my walk-around, I noticed a Cabriolet convertible parked across from the coach with a personalized CA license plate that said "IM8 IM8."

Hmmmm. . .

A little while later, while loading my passenger's luggage, I noticed the owner of the car packing up to leave also.  I walked over to him and asked about the license plate.  He said "Oh, this is actually my wife's car, she'll be right out to explain. . ."

I went back to loading luggage, and shortly I felt a tap on my shoulder and this gorgeous blue-eyed blonde asked if I was the fellow who inquired about her car's license plate?  When I acknowledged that I was, she said that she wouldn't tell me, but she'd give me a hint:

"Lewis Carroll."

I looked at her, looked over at her car, looked again at the license plate, looked at her husband standing there with a big grin on his face, looked back at her and burst out laughing.

"That has got to be one of the BEST personalized license plate I've ever seen," I told the two of them, and then we bid our adieus.

So, fellow busnuts, based on all the info in the above story (which is true):

What was she driving and what color was it?

;)
1992 Prevost XL Vantaré Conversion M1001907 8V92T/HT-755 (DDEC/ATEC)
2003 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagon "Towed"
Cheney WA (when home)

Offline Dave5Cs

• BCM Subscriber
Re: What was she driving?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 06:27:22 AM »
VW Rabbit Cabriolet Convertible. Lewis Carrol an English writer wrote "Adventures of Alice in Wonderland"
I'm late I'm Late was the rabbits words as he ran past here and down the hole.
That was a good one.

Dave5Cs ;D
"Perfect Frequency"1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71,644MT Allison.
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 60th Anniversary edition.
1998 Jeep TJ ,(Gone)
 Somewhere in the USA fulltiming.

GreyEagle

Re: What was she driving?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 06:32:23 AM »
The Vector, One like that that appeared in the Remington Steel show back in the 80's I believe....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal