Author Topic: Blytheville, AR "Ghosts of Highway 61-Dixie Tour 2013" Photographer  (Read 1185 times)

Offline pd4501-771

• Tom McNally
  • PD4501-771 "All 43 seats.....still a bus !"
    • Tom's Garage
Guys

We will have a professional photographer providing his services in Blytheville. Gordon Radford is from the St. Louis, MO area. Check out his awesome work on his website: www.gordonradfordphotography.com We will have several photo ops. sessions for event participants to park their coaches near the restored Greyhound depot building. We will be rotating coaches to these photo op. spots on a scheduled basis, so everyone gets a chance for photos.  You are welcome to snap as many shots of your own coach, or anyone else's, etc. as desired. There will be no limitations on amateur photos. All the photos Gordon takes will be available for purchase on his website after the conclusuion of the event. We thought folks may enjoy the opportunity to obtain really high quality photo art of the classic coaches that will be in Blytheville, as well as the stunning art deco depot station. I am looking forward to seeing what he comes up with.....especially some night shots of buses with the neon on the depot building! He will be available for group photos with or without the depot, or individual coaches with or without the depot.

Tom McNally
tbonemcnally@hotmail.com
PD4501-771
PD4501-1001
PD4104-3462
PD3751-686

If you know of the whereabouts of a PD4501 Scenicruiser - I would like to add the serial number to my registry of surviving Scenics.  www.tomsgarageonline.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal