Author Topic: POST YOUR BUS, INT, EXT,& FAMILY PICTURES HERE!  (Read 587761 times)

Offline rxeno

Re: POST YOUR BUS, INT, EXT,& FAMILY PICTURES HERE!
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2011, 10:13:44 AM »
Hey Mamacakes
Hit reply bottom right
Thewn Click Additional Options..... Attach
rxeno

Offline mamacakes

« Reply #436 on: February 28, 2011, 06:13:10 PM »
Thank you

Offline mamacakes

« Reply #437 on: February 28, 2011, 06:22:18 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
Here are a few picture's of our Baby We call her Nelli .1957 pd4104.All the cabinet work was done by me and the mechinal by my honey..Of course I am also a grease monkey not afarid of getting in and helping out.I have put in a couple of her when we brought her home and a couple of her now after I tore out and remodled her in side .I have a complete video of her thru the wole process and also on busnuts group photo's are more picture . She  is a project still in process but we love her and now are full timeing .

Offline Cary and Don

« Reply #438 on: March 02, 2011, 02:29:43 PM »
This is our 1966 GMC 4107.  We got her in 2002 and redid the interior from the walls and cabinet units out.  It didn't have counter tops, doors, bed, or flooring. It did have a mixture of old rv furniture.  Since we have added a lot of the extras,  complete electric system with a 7.5k onan quiet pack,  3000 inverter with auto-transfer, 10 golf cart batteries, in-motion tv with a 32" HD flat panel and surround sound.  As they say,  there's always something else to do.

1973 05 Eagle
Neoplan AN340

Offline .030over

• Lots of pictures on my Facebook
« Reply #439 on: March 24, 2011, 05:45:11 PM »
New to the forum so I guess I'll start here. I am a senior master auto and light truck tech of 30+ years. Fabrication, restoration, and anything outdoors are the things that keep me going.
Well ... I guess I am a glutton for punishment as I'm on my second schoolie conversion. My first attempt fit a need as a camper that I used mostly for fishing trips in maryland. Pretty basic, conventional body, gas motor, allison auto, full kitchen, no bathroom, window A/C out the back, small 3k gen. Lots of good times in the 10 years I had her when my daughter was younger but I wanted better and learned alot along the way.
Second attempt started life as a 1996 Amtran, International dt466, Allison auto. I am planning to spend many years running this one around the country so I am trying to do everything right. If you see a better way please let me know! So far it is about half done ... at least in my book. First project was a 4 inch roof raise, skin the sides and RV windows. Three power sources, 50a plug in, Honda 50a generator and lastly 4000w inverter. 15k btu ducted heat pump / A/C. Propane furnace, stove / oven, water heater. Full bath this time. 105 gal fresh, 110 gal grey, 35 gal black. Rear bedroom with queen, single side bunk, drop down dinette. Well I have lots to do yet so I will be looking for your input. Thanks in advance.
Scott
Work is for People that don't fish

Offline DMoedave

« Reply #440 on: March 25, 2011, 04:27:41 AM »
looking good all of you! what kind of milage you getting on the Amtran? The second bus is always better.
we love our buses!!! NE Pa or LI NY, or somewhere in between!

Offline .030over

• Lots of pictures on my Facebook
« Reply #441 on: March 25, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »
Haven't driven it far enough yet to check mileage but I am hoping for alot better than the 6-7 I was getting with the first bus.
Work is for People that don't fish

Offline john9861

« Reply #442 on: March 27, 2011, 10:15:53 AM »
A little peak as we get further into the finishes...

Now to take a break & go to a rally...
John Mellis
Bowman, SC
1982 Eagle Model 10 6V92TA Auto
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years...

Offline Scott & Heather

• Scott & Heather's buses: MCI-9 & MCI-102
  • MCI-9 & MCI-102
    • Fresh Day Music
« Reply #443 on: June 09, 2011, 08:06:28 AM »
Hi,

My wife and I are newbies. Longtime lurkers, but first-time posters on BC. Here's a shot or two of our "under construction" MCI-9 and a shot of us at our wedding a year and some change ago. We had fun at our wedding...  :)  Converting our coach...that's fun too...at times.

Scott & Heather
1984 MCI 9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise (SOLD)
1992 MCI 102C3 8v92-turbo with 8 inch roof raise CURRENT HOME
Click link for 900 photos of our 1st bus conversion:
https://goo.gl/photos/GVtNRniG2RBXPuXW9

Offline Ford_Foragers

• 1989 Eagle 20
    • Safe Steward
« Reply #444 on: June 09, 2011, 03:07:13 PM »
Hi All,

Here is our new project, an 1989 Eagle 20 partially done. Since we have had it we have removed the stock air and 4 stock windows. Re sheeted the side and around the back. I will post pics of that project later but I thought I would get a few pics of her up on the site.

Thanks,

Ford Foragers

Offline busdriver58

• Eagles Fan
« Reply #445 on: June 09, 2011, 04:18:51 PM »
Hi All,

Here is our new project, an 1989 Eagle 20 partially done. Since we have had it we have removed the stock air and 4 stock windows. Re sheeted the side and around the back. I will post pics of that project later but I thought I would get a few pics of her up on the site.

Thanks,

Ford Foragers

Those pictures looks like the bus is in Las Vegas...
Chihuahua, MX
1969 Eagle 05 8V92/Auto &
1964 Eagle 01 8V71/Std

Offline Len Silva

• Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe
    • Leonard Studio
« Reply #446 on: June 09, 2011, 04:42:33 PM »
Is that a New Jersey Transit bus or did other operators use that destination sign design?

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.

Offline NJT5047

« Reply #447 on: June 09, 2011, 05:26:24 PM »
The Eagle pix could be an NJT...it has the bumpers, destination sign, and bi-folds.   Eagle also supplied MCI coded wiring harnesses when spec'd for NJT.   NJT MCIs and Eagles are different animals.  
I suppose other transit systems could have ordered similarly equipped coaches?
Here's a couple pics taken last week at Mt Airy Old Time Fiddlers convention of an '87 NJT MC9.  
JR  
JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #448 on: June 09, 2011, 06:00:44 PM »
Len it is a NJT Eagle they did make a real Model 20 for others LOL those Eagles were built just for NJT with the factory air installed in the back cap kind ugly huh but they are a good bus.JR does your MCI have all white wiring like the NJT Eagle ?

good luck
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline Van

« Reply #449 on: June 09, 2011, 06:06:51 PM »
Nice goin James, keep them pics coming buddy! ;)
B&B CoachWorks
Bus Shop Mafia.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal