Author Topic: POST YOUR BUS, INT, EXT,& FAMILY PICTURES HERE!  (Read 587773 times)

Offline Brill-o

Re: POST YOUR BUS PICTURE HERE!
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2006, 05:19:41 PM »
 Hello, fellow bus fans-

This is the pic of my Blue-Bird-
Nothing much, really. I had it about 8 months now. It’s as I bought it.

Still,not too bad for $50- and I drove it home--

Cheers..
Mind the Gap!

El-Sonador

« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2006, 07:56:38 AM »
BUSTED KNUCKLE GARAGE, TN

Hre are a few photos I took when I stoped over to see Bryce aka Busted Knuckle in TN

Steve

PHOTO... Busted Knuckle with his Dad. His Setra and my 9 in the background.

El-Sonador

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2006, 07:59:38 AM »

Here are a few photos I took when I stoped over to see Bryce aka Busted Knuckle in TN

Steve

PHOTO... Buses in front of the Busted Knuckle Shop.

El-Sonador

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2006, 08:04:50 AM »

Hre are a few photos I took when I stoped over to see Bryce aka Busted Knuckle in TN

Steve

PHOTO... Scotty and El Sonador's bus getting a free lube and inspection inside the Busted Knuckle Garage in TN.

El-Sonador

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2006, 08:13:01 AM »

Steve

PHOTO... El Sonador's Bus towing Mini-Me, getting ready to pull out of the Busted Knuckle Garage in TN and continue the trip heading north.

Offline prevost82

• 82 Prevost 8V92ta 6 speed
  • 82 Prevost Marathon XL
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2006, 02:12:07 PM »
My 82 Prevost Marathon XL 8V92ta  6speed tranny

8KW gensey
2-2412 Inverters
6-2V GNB Absolyte Batteries (1200 AH)
Slide-out barbeque
42" Plasma TV in salon /w surround sound, 20" LCD in bedroom
heated tile floor in bathroom

Offline prevost82

• 82 Prevost 8V92ta 6 speed
  • 82 Prevost Marathon XL
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2006, 02:15:01 PM »
And a couple more interior shots

Offline Devin & Amy

• FMCA#377731
  • 1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6
« Reply #97 on: June 22, 2006, 08:12:51 AM »
Hi All! Beautiful bunch of busses. Here's Jack. 1980 MC9. Currently skinning him, will send new exterior photo when done.
Devin and Amy
Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!

Ace

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2006, 08:14:43 PM »
Our latest pic of our finished BR. I say finished but we still have to do a TV cabinet. Other than that, it's all done including vinyl covered ceiling panels and window treatments along with a cheap simple valance. All trim mouldings have two coats of clear laquer with two or three more to go. Now to do the bathroom ceiling, IF it ever quits raining! :)

Ace

Offline Catskinner!

What I have been doing for the last few weeks.
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2006, 10:08:42 PM »
Repainted the front and the back half of my Eagle.

Offline Sanity Fix

• Mike Crouch and Brenda Britt
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2006, 08:21:18 PM »
We compare her to the Phoenix, she is coming along.
Mike/Brenda/Paige

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2006, 08:04:10 PM »
Richard,

At least someone is bringing her back to life.
And what a pretty Eagle she is!
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Ncbob

« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2006, 05:28:15 AM »
Here's the last pic of my bus and toad...for the record.  If the moderators will please delete the previous pics it will free up some space.

Thank again to Dallas for the neat crop and resize job.

Bob

Offline Danny

• 87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...
    • Personal Web Page
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2006, 08:00:21 PM »
Here is my 102A3 with the windows covered and back in the dry.

Danny
I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)

Offline Jeremy

• 1987 Bedford Plaxton
    • Magazine Exchange
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2006, 11:41:44 AM »
This is my coach which I have owned for about three months now; I'm based in the UK, so this is a bit different to your usual heavy US metal - it's a British-made Plaxton Paramount body on a Bedford chassis, built in 1987. It is unusual in being a short wheelbase version, at just 8m long - I spent a long time looking for an example of this 'short' version as the driveway and parking space at my house is too tight to get a full-length coach in. Also, the extra manoeverability of a short coach will be a benefit at a lot of the venues I will be taking it too - remember that the UK is a pretty small country, and Class-A motorhomes or coach-conversions are a pretty rare sight, and frankly something of a liability in rural areas.

The Plaxton has a 500 cu.in turbo-charged engine in the middle, and is classed as a 35-seater. Body width is 2.55m and 10'9" tall (sorry about the mix of units). Weight is 7.5 tons unladen, 11 tons gross.

The internal height is around 6'2" above the central isle / walkway, but unfortunately less than 6' on either side - so I plan to raise the roof, but I shall do this by raising the central section of the roof panel, rather than by cutting through the side window pillers. I'm doing it this way for various reasons, but mainly because I don't wish to disturb the windscreen or the front side windows, which will be retained as part of the conversion (all the side glass is tinted, double-glazed and bonded-in flush with the body, so I see no point in removing the font windows only to replace them with inferior RV units).

The 'second' and 'third' windows (the middle and rear large windows) on both sides will be replaced by slide-out units that operate within the large window frames (ie, requiring no modification to the structure of the body). Although these slide-outs won't increase the amount of floor-space inside the coach, they will make the inside 'feel' a lot bigger, and of course will effectively increase floor-space as cupboards and units can be mounted in the slides rather than taking up floor space. In addition, the bottom of the slides will be some way below 'worktop height', so I am thinking seriously about the idea of having the kitchen and bathroom sinks and counter tops within the slides.

There will also be a slide-out out of the rear of coach, which will contain the bed. This slide will be 'full height', but again will require no modification to the structure of the body, as the rear wall is just fibreglass.

None of the bodywork will be started until the winter, as at the moment I am using the coach as it is to travel to sailing events (which is my hobby) - so far all I have done is have a towbar fitted (tricky, because the chassis stops at the rear axle), and sorted out the essentials of the electrics - namely 4 batteries for the 24v system, 3 larger ones for the 12v system, plus a 3kw silent generator and a 1800w inverter (remember that we use 240v, so that is equivalent to a 6kw 120v genny and 3600w 120v inverter).

Next on the list is the plumbing system, so I am just beginning to collect parts for that.

Jeremy

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal