Author Topic: New Members  (Read 1725 times)

Offline robertglines1

  • steam nut
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4370
New Members
« on: April 22, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
Gotta roll with the punches. 95% of punches are in fun the other 5% don't count! Never a dumb question --except the one not ask.  We all have bad days.. Please help us stay fresh and sharp! I do learn from everyone and everyone has something to give. Good Grief I'm soooo dumb I'm rebuilding one that had a rear electrical fire...Top that!!!!  Bob
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline muldoonman

  • 1991 Prevost 8V92TA
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 912
  • 1991 Prevost 8V92TA
Re: New Members
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »
Hey Bob, how far along are you with your coach? That looks like a heckava project!

glen s.

Offline robertglines1

  • steam nut
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4370
Re: New Members
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 06:46:27 PM »
I need to start a bus projects page. Showing the fire and progress. Very  close-doing everything the best I can with advice from board members. This is my 4th build. Learning from  builders like ::::: I started listing names but figured I miss some one and that wouldn't be fair. Big hold up now is one part of rear end to hold new gear set. Inside is 90% go. This project is the combination of probably over 100 different post and questions answered on this board.   New stainless siding to replace damaged siding is waiting to be installed (last thing I'm going to do) so I don't knock something  over on it..To answer your question..soon but no rush.  Bob
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline Skykingrob

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
Re: New Members
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 07:12:42 PM »
Bob
Do you still have that old a/c compressor off your coach you wanted to give away a while back? I am going to be coming your direction in the next few weeks and thought if you did, I would stop by and get it.

Rob
91 XL 40
Missouri

Offline robertglines1

  • steam nut
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4370
Re: New Members
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 07:49:02 PM »
Passed it on to a bussnut in Fla. for his project.(AC compressor)     Bob
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline Dave5Cs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3385
  • 1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 644MT Allison, Roseville, CA
Re: New Members
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 07:59:04 PM »
Well said Bob. Interesting how the fire was in the Bedroom ;D 8)

Dave5Cs
"PATHFINDER" (PFBus)
 1998 Jeep TJ (PFTOED)
 Congressmen should wear uniforms,
 like NASCAR drivers, so we could
 identify their corporate sponsors