Author Topic: CHECK YOUR NUMBERS  (Read 10540 times)

Offline boxcarOkie

CHECK YOUR NUMBERS
« on: July 22, 2013, 04:05:25 PM »
Be advised that Oklahoma in a last ditch desperate effort to increase lost revenues (Federal Money) has began to use private security people, BIA (Tribal Police) in Caddo County (Weatherford, Clinton, Hinton) on I-40.  

These are NOT Oklahoma Patrol Officers and they do not have authority to stop you, but they are.

If a drug pooch hits on your money (and most money in circulation in this country is tainted) if that money has been exposed to drugs, they are confiscating funds.  All stops are for minor traffic infractions.  A Caddo County judge recently busted all of it in the head, and suspended illegal operations, but they will be back, bet your last dollar on that.

One more step closer to a Police State and I am ashamed to say, it is happening here in Oklahoma.  Best check your numbers (speed) if you are coming thru here on I-40 and watch your P’s and Q’s, Big Brother is watching.  

BCO - CTA

Source:  http://newsok.com/oklahoma-da-halts-i-40-drug-stops-after-criticism/article/3864488

Offline muldoonman

Re: CHECK YOUR NUMBERS
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:59:38 AM »
Another good reason to stay out of the Okie State, BCO.

Ha Ha!

Offline wal1809

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 07:19:41 AM »
Okie you are spot on correct about big brother.  It isn't all going to come at once, it is going to be a constant creeping of big brother.  I work for big brother so I can assure you what I tell you is spot on.  I am 100% against red light cameras, speed cameras and tracking software.  WE use a tracking software now that would blow you freakin mind.  With one little piece of information about a person I can find out what their grandaddy used to eat for breakfast.  I have access to two programs, one is called Acurin and the other TLO.  These are scary programs indeed.  The information is gathered via internet.  Every piece of public information is gathered and stored to allow cross referencing later.  It is truly scary.

I liike the thought of red light cameras but they are big brother creeping on top of the country.  It is a private company making money off of the public. They are the devil.
1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com

Offline ol713

• ol713
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 07:53:06 AM »

Sounds  like highway robbery to me.
  Sad state of affairs.
                                Merle.

Offline bevans6

• 1980 MCI MC-5C
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 08:32:21 AM »
The number of places I don't want to go is starting to outnumber the places I will go.  The number of places that want me to visit is smaller yet...

Brian
1980 MCI MC-5C, 8V-71T from a M-110 self propelled howitzer
Allison MT-647
Tatamagouche, Nova Scotia

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 09:16:40 AM »
It's all real, and it is happening now.  Arkansas has been setting up rolling roadblocks and using TSA people to enforce them.  Most of the time it is under the guise of "looking for drugs."  Now we have private security and Tonto doing it here in Oklahoma ... Nothing right about it.

BCO-CTA

Offline wal1809

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 10:55:02 AM »
What needs to happen is the dems and repubs and tea party all get together and agree on one term, just one.  Agree to pick a high ranking elected official and stomp his arse at the polls.  I mean burn his career down to the ground right then and there at the voting polls.  After the smoke clears, tell him publicly, this was because of the big brother crap that you did nothing about.  In the same interview ask, "Which one of you career elected officials is next and how do you feel about these issues"?

I assure you a change of heart would be witnessed.  There will be no excuses, side talking out his mouth, nor would there be more lies.  Our system was set up for us to do exactly that.  We just got lost a little along the way and forgot "WE the people".  It can be remembered and practiced again.  I am telling you, one good arse whoopin at the polls and the change would be immediate.
1984 Silver Eagle Model 10 6V92 Allison auto tranny
www.snakebreaker.com

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 11:10:47 AM »
Uh ....  Looks like this is going the wrong way, I see Off Topic in my future again.

Guess it time to start working on my next poll (they don't go over well either). 

"If you were a breakfast cereal, what would you be and why?"
"How would you explain what a chair is to an alien?"
"If you could be a plant, what plant would you be?"
"If you had to make a shoe with anything in your bus, how would you make it?"
"How would you explain Facebook to your grandma?"
"Do you think there is any hope for mankind?"

The questions may seem like they come out of left field and serve no useful role, but there is method to this' apparent madness.  "As bizarre as they may seem, the 'what would you be questions do have a purpose.  Some of us want to know if you can think fast on your feet to handle unexpected bus board interactions. Which plant or breakfast cereal doesn't matter as much as your reason why you've selected something."

Oh wait a minute, I just thought of another one:  “"If you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?"

BCO-CTA

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 11:11:43 AM »
  Sounds  like highway robbery to me.
  Sad state of affairs.
                                Merle.

YUP, you are right as rain on that.

BCO-CTA

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 11:25:21 AM »
The number of places I don't want to go is starting to outnumber the places I will go.  The number of places that want me to visit is smaller yet...

Brian

Well, I would say that you are correct on that, even Orlando isn't looking good this year.

BCO-CTA

Offline LowTide

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 11:45:23 AM »
Well, I would say that you are correct on that, even Orlando isn't looking good this year.

BCO-CTA

Don't get me started, I have nothing but contempt for this worthless corrupt government and contempt is the nicest word I could find.......

Unfortunately nothing is going to change until we the people all stand up together, if we don't we're screwed!
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"
"Just Misbehavein' "

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 12:10:19 PM »
We have 3 different law depts that patrol our section of of AZ 95 from the CA border to Ft Mohave they are all quick to pull the old book out the Indians are the worst then you have to go to their judge for the tickets and he is a  joke.

OT and sorta of funny to me but here in AZ we have a windshield law any cracks any place on the windshield it has to be replaced

Every time I go to TX or OK I come back with a cracked windshield it has happen 4 times you can bet your @$# on the way to get the windshield replaced on that day you will get at least 2 repair tickets then you have to fill paper work out send it in with a copy of your paid bill all in 3 days 

I get tired of it and run my mouth which doesn't help much but the officer does know how I feel about the BS they use the law just to stop one and look for other things to harass you about

Time was when I was a kid you saw a law officer and felt safe now you see one and ask yourself what the hell is he going to stop me for 
I still respect some law officers but with the idiots they have here about the only one that will show you respect is the DPS officers they don't bother you unless your speeding then it has to be 11 mph over the posted limit,they don't hang on your bumper using their lap tops to check you out like the Indians and the county guys do
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline boxcarOkie

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 02:51:05 PM »
Well, they are at it again!  It seems that they did not get the message.  Now they are about confiscating funds and property, but they are not locking you up.

Prosecutors return $21,227 more to Interstate 40 travelers.  An Oklahoma district attorney has dropped efforts to keep funds found in three more cases where money was taken from travelers during drug stops.

http://newsok.com/prosecutors-return-21227-more-to-oklahomas-interstate-40-travelers/article/3866713

BCO-CTA

Offline Utahclaimjumper

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 04:19:44 PM »
 So where is that dipstick Eric Holder when you actually need him??>>>Dan
Utclmjmpr  (rufcmpn)
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed

Offline LowTide

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 04:29:56 PM »
I think that is one State we will avoid at all cost. We have been through there a few times, nothing we would really miss....including the toll roads ;)
Mike and Lori
Sunny Phoenix Arizona
"1973 MCI MC-7 Challenger"
"Just Misbehavein' "

"A nation of sheep helps breed a government of wolves"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal