Author Topic: picture posting for dummies  (Read 10718 times)

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
Re: picture posting for dummies
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 05:16:18 AM »
Exactly Dick, You have to be carefull posting any photos you do not want anyone to see, like the one I posted above is one of my favorites as I am a true animal lover and I don't care who knows it.  My photos are all there for anyone to enjoy or laugh at or appreciate, but my private one's never go on the net at any time, I am no Anthony Weiner!! ;D

I Don,t trust the privacy settings of photobucket or myself for setting them so I just leave the privacy setting to (Public) and don't worry about anyone going there and viewing what I have.
Gary
Gary

Offline luvrbus

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 05:34:51 AM »
I gave up a long time ago Bob ::) Doyle is working on program that will let us on the Eagles board post up to 6 photos for each post he tells me even I can use it we will see
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline somewhereinusa

• somewhereinUSA
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 07:08:21 AM »
OK, I've created a little step by step tutorial.  This is what works for me and it's all free.

How to resize and post

This is a link to one of my web page files. It's an interactive flash file, if you're on a slow connection you may have to wait for it.

OK since I've done this does anyone know how to embed that swf file into a forum?
1991 Bluebird AARE
1999 Ford Ranger
Andrews,IN

Offline Simy

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 08:48:18 AM »
There is an insert flash button, I'm tying that now.... but the preview didn't seem to be helpful.

You do have a space in that file name, that is a no-no on the web, but I don't think that is the issue.

http://www.squaredanceinfo.x10.mx/photobucket%20instruction.swf

Apparently that didn't work. :'(

Offline somewhereinusa

• somewhereinUSA
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »
I tried the add swf button, didn't work. Can anyone else use the link? I just tried it on another computer that wouldn't have it in cache and it works fine. >:(  It works on another forum. ???
1991 Bluebird AARE
1999 Ford Ranger
Andrews,IN

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal