Author Topic: My MC 9 Custom Coach conversion SOLD  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Hi yo silver

My MC 9 Custom Coach conversion SOLD
« on: September 30, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »
Well, Marilyn and I have been staying close to home since last winter's Florida trip due to our aging parents' needs. Knowing we are fortunate to still have them didn't change the reality that we needed to set some priorities in our lives. The bus was just sitting, and we decided to sell it. Maybe we'll take the plunge again at a later date.
Anyhow, I lost my dad Sep't. 2nd. I miss him a lot. Marilyn's mom is still able to stay at home, but that situation is getting marginal. When we do manage to make another vacation trip, we'll try the motel route. That should make us miss the old bus!
I would be remiss if I didn't thank many of you for your help, support and guidance. Without this board, I would never have become a bus owner. The metal monster (no disrespect intended) served us well for 5 1/2 years. 
Also, I will be selling my Silverado toad now with the BlueOx baseplate intact. If anyone has an interest you can PM me.
I hope the new owners of my bus will introduce themselves here. They are two of the nicest folks you will ever meet!
Thanks, Bob Glines for your help! Enjoy the guacamole burgers!
Dennis
Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9 Gone, not forgotten

Online robertglines1

• steam nut
Re: My MC 9 Custom Coach conversion SOLD
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 07:43:34 PM »
Rite bus for rite people.  Good friends both sides.  I know about the parents challenges. Life's challenges. We will all cross paths again .  Until Then Keep the shinny side up!   Bob & Judy
Bob@Judy  98 XLE prevost with 3 slides --Home done---last one! SW INdiana

Offline DKO

• Boggsblogs
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 07:51:46 PM »
Sorry about the loss of your Dad. May God bless and help you as you switch gears to this new phase in life.

Glad your bus sold, though. That's a near miracle in this economy.

DKO
Home is where you go when there's no place else to go!
1995/96 Prevost XL Vantare

Offline Scott & Heather

• Scott & Heather's buses: MCI-9 & MCI-102
  • MCI-9 & MCI-102
    • Fresh Day Music
Re:
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 10:30:52 AM »
And do come back. Your friends here and their buses will be waiting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Clumsy fingers may contribute to mistakes.
Scott & Heather
1984 MCI 9 6V92-turbo with 9 inch roof raise (SOLD)
1992 MCI 102C3 8v92-turbo with 8 inch roof raise CURRENT HOME
Click link for 900 photos of our 1st bus conversion:
https://goo.gl/photos/GVtNRniG2RBXPuXW9

Offline Bill 340

• rvwindshieldcovers.com
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 05:40:09 PM »
Well not knowing you or your family, But being that I have lost both parents as a lot of us here have, I feel your pain,  Now the fact that you sold your Bus is NO EXCUSE to disappear from the boards,  I will say what I have told many over the years,  Busnuts are a special breed of their own, the independence, the excitement and the commradery that we share cannot be bought or found anywhere else,  Having a Bus is like a policeman with a badge, Busnuts  come from the Heart not from some rusty old bus, The Bus is like a Badge to let the rest of the world know who we are,   we expect to see more posts from you again,  Bill
Bill & Brenda Phelan
Lakeland florida..........Host of the ARCADIA RALLY

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal