Author Topic: Re: question about logging in  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Sam 4106

Re: question about logging in
« on: December 18, 2006, 08:05:21 PM »
Hi Richard,
I have been having trouble accessing the bbs for several weeks. On the rare occasions that I can access it, I usually can view only one thread and then get booted when I try to go back to the topic list. HELP!
I am NOT computer literate. My wife had to show me how to post this message. I am disabled and really miss reading the bbs daily. Please HELP!
Thanks, Sam
1976 MCI-8TA with 8V92 DDEC II and Allison HT740

Offline DrivingMissLazy

Re: question about logging in
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 05:43:30 AM »
Good morning Sam. I will do what I can but I really think we are going to need the help of the other moderators or some of the other more literate computer nuts than I. I did notice that you signed onto the board a long time ago, really when it was first getting started, so you are a long time member, even if you have not posted before.

I think the first thing to do is to try and get a better form of communication since you indicate that you have trouble opening up the threads.

Are you familiar with the Instant Messaging feature of this board? If not, give me a call at 927-4093 at area code 304, and leave a message if I am not home. I will call you back,  or send me an email at richardrnbcharter.net.

BTW, the email address on my profile is incorrect and I can not change it. Phil is working on that to try and resolve, so others, besides you, are having minor glitches.
Richard

Hi Richard,
I have been having trouble accessing the bbs for several weeks. On the rare occasions that I can access it, I usually can view only one thread and then get booted when I try to go back to the topic list. HELP!
I am NOT computer literate. My wife had to show me how to post this message. I am disabled and really miss reading the bbs daily. Please HELP!
Thanks, Sam
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal