Author Topic: New Section for Diagrams and Plans  (Read 2115 times)

captain ron

New Section for Diagrams and Plans
« on: January 14, 2007, 11:38:26 AM »
Nick, How about a section where you can post and find any diagrams or actual instructions on how to do specific things. Like the diagram Dallas is (supposed to be  ;D ) posting on making the remote switch for my inverter. And jacks door handle, tubing bender, any elect schematics or other things of that nature that we all could use at some point in time and could find and review easily.
Just a thought, you know something to do in your spare time  ;D

Dallas

Re: New Section for Diagrams and Plans
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 11:40:19 AM »
Sorry Ron,
I forgot about it.
I'll dig it out of my wifes computer tonight.

Dallas

Offline DrivingMissLazy

Re: New Section for Diagrams and Plans
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 11:57:57 AM »
Nick, How about a section where you can post and find any diagrams or actual instructions on how to do specific things. Like the diagram Dallas is (supposed to beĀ  ;D ) posting on making the remote switch for my inverter. And jacks door handle, tubing bender, any elect schematics or other things of that nature that we all could use at some point in time and could find and review easily.
Just a thought, you know something to do in your spare timeĀ  ;D
Ron, we are glad to create a section for special subjects such as this. I am currently working on setting up one for the alternative fuels available and it will then reside in the Help section for everybodys benefit. Go ahead and get it started and I will then move it to the help board as soon as the actrivity dies down on that subject. Just remind me if I forget.
Here is one example that I did previously:
www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=298.0
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal