Author Topic: Anything Crawfish Cook Off in Texas  (Read 1902 times)

Offline luvrbus

Anything Crawfish Cook Off in Texas
« on: May 26, 2016, 10:23:38 AM »
Any bus people going to the Anything Crawfish Cook Off @ Whites Park in Anahuac Tx Sat we will be there,eat your heart out Wayne but I'll eat enough for both us  ;D   
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline Seangie

• www.herdofturtles.org
  • And We're Off... Like a Herd of Turtles
    • Herd of Turtles
Re: Anything Crawfish Cook Off in Texas
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 10:44:51 AM »
I've been in Texas for the last 3 months.  You wait until I freakin leave and then you go and have a Crawfish boil.

Thanks Clifford.

Feeling the Love here in New Mexico.

-Sean  ;D
'Cause you know we,
we live in a van (Eagle 10 Suburban)
Driving through the night
To that old promised land'

Offline rusty

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 05:58:57 AM »
Rub it in

Offline rusty

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 06:50:22 AM »
Funny story about mud bugs. This winter we left Colorado on are way to Quartzsite and ended up in Louisiana to have some crawfish. We then drove across Texas and on to New Mexico. In Deming one of the few times she was not reading a book she seen a sign to Hatch. She asked how far it was to Hatch as it was lunch and Hatch has some of the best mexican food it the US. I told her it was 45 or 50 miles and really didn't what to go that far out of the way for lunch. At that point all hell broke lose. She said we just drove 1300 miles out of the way to have Crawfish and we can't drive 50 miles out of the way to have lunch. On the way home from Quartzsite I made sure we hit Hatch at lunch but I am still one ataboy button short in her eyes.

Wayne

Offline OneLapper

• www.markdavia.com
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 04:34:27 AM »
Funny story about mud bugs. She asked how far it was to Hatch as it was lunch and Hatch has some of the best mexican food it the US. I told her it was 45 or 50 miles and really didn't what to go that far out of the way for lunch. At that point all hell broke lose. She said we just drove 1300 miles out of the way to have Crawfish and we can't drive 50 miles out of the way to have lunch. On the way home from Quartzsite I made sure we hit Hatch at lunch but I am still one ataboy button short in her eyes.

Wayne

LOL.  She won't forget that either
OneLapper
1964 PD4106-2853
www.markdavia.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal