Author Topic: Southeast bus nuts  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Branderson

• Retired Army, 1974 MCI8, 6V92
Southeast bus nuts
« on: June 01, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »
If this is wrong forum im sorry but im looking to attend the next rally. We are virgins and i wondered if anyone here are a part of them that i could message on the side. For ex the pics i see nobody is drinking. Is that a rule or just a coincidence. Also would like to know if classes are there or is it learn by meeting which is great too
- Brad

Offline Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM

• Publisher - BCM
  • Administrator
    • Bus Conversion Magazine
Re: Southeast bus nuts
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 05:12:58 PM »
Most rallies have plenty of drinking but the good thing is nobody gets sloppy drunk. I have never been to a SEBN rally, but I assume they are all the same.  For more info about the SEBN rallies check out our rally page https://www.busconversionmagazine.com/events/

Or go to their website http://www.sebusnuts.org/HomePage.html to learn more about their rallies.  There is an email at the bottom of the page for contacting them for specific questions.

Gary
1967 Eagle with Series 60 Power Plant
Gary@BusConversionMagazine.com

Offline kyle4501

• NEWELL in South Carolina
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 06:19:11 PM »
There will be a bus rally at Palmetto Cove June 8th & 9th
http://www.palmettocove.com

I think it is the Pelican bus nuts or something like that. I'm not a member, but was invited & told to invite others.  ;D

So, consider yourselves invited.  8)

Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please (Mark Twain)

Education costs money.  But then so does ignorance. (Sir Claus Moser)

Offline Branderson

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 06:30:14 PM »
Dont mean to sound like a raging alcoholic but noticed in the pics there are no beers and we like to partake on a nice weather weekend. Just trying to get a feel of rallies.
- Brad

Offline ABart

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 09:46:10 PM »
I dropped by one of their rallies a few years ago. They are nice people.   I emailed one of their contacts on the website, and they got back to me.

Offline Mike in GA

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 06:08:37 AM »
Thanks for reaching out to us, Branderson. Our next rally of the Southeast Bus Nuts is the first weekend of October in the mountain village of Dillard,Georgia. River Vista RV Park. You would be most welcome. Many of our members consume adult beverages and just as many do not. Either way is fine with us. Please feel free to visit our website and take a look at past newsletters which will give you the flavor of our group.
www.sebusnuts.org
Mike in GA
Past President, Southeast Bus Nuts. Busin' for almost 20 years in a 1985 MC 96a3 with DD 8v92 and a 5 speed Allison c/r.

Offline Dave5Cs

• BCM Subscriber
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 04:14:09 PM »
Come to some of the west coast rallies. We all get drunk and then have a race with the Buses through the RV park and the winner is the one that didn't hit anything while driving. And second place goes to the one who got out of the park before the sheriff caught them, A good time is had by all,  ::)LOL
"Perfect Frequency"1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71,644MT Allison.
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 60th Anniversary edition.
1998 Jeep TJ ,(Gone)
 Somewhere in the USA fulltiming.

Offline DominicM

• 67 MCI
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 04:52:06 PM »
Dave Im up for one of those rallies! I don't drink any longer but I do recall those days we only raced gulf carts. Kicking it up a notch or two to racing RV's sounds like a real blast.  Mine is too slow to compete, I will be a spectator.
67 MCI 5A
I live in Nashville,  and Reside in my 5A in Big Spring TX for work at the moment,  Will update as I move around.

Offline Branderson

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 05:54:42 AM »
Come to some of the west coast rallies. We all get drunk and then have a race with the Buses through the RV park and the winner is the one that didn't hit anything while driving. And second place goes to the one who got out of the park before the sheriff caught them, A good time is had by all,  ::)LOL

Haha!!
- Brad

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal