Author Topic: Quartzsite  (Read 509 times)

Offline David Anderson

• South Texas in the Eagle Ford Shale area
Quartzsite
« on: November 03, 2019, 08:16:33 AM »
On my bucket list and may try to go.  If so, how do I find the bus groups?  When is the best time to go? Any contacts?  I searched the forum and didn't really find any pertinent information.   Most of it was more that 8 years old.

David

Offline Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM

• Publisher - BCM
  • Help Team
    • Bus Conversion Magazine
Re: Quartzsite
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 10:21:36 AM »
Three Over The Road bus groups there this year.
   GM Buses
   Eagle Buses
   Bus Conversion International Group

All types buses welcome at all rallies.

One Skoolie group that I know of SkooliePalloza.   All of the info is on our Events page now.  Sign up today.

https://www.busconversionmagazine.com/events/

There is also a Bluebird group, but I don't have their info yet.

Contact info is in the bus announcements. Contact the one(s) you would like to participate in.

Several articles about the Quartzsite rallies over the years in Bus Conversion Magazine.  Sign up today using Coupon Code 2019halloween and only pay $9.50 your first year and you can read over 100 past issues starting today.

Gary
1967 Eagle with Series 60 Power Plant
Gary@BusConversionMagazine.com

Offline David Anderson

• South Texas in the Eagle Ford Shale area
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 03:47:24 PM »
Thanks Gary,

I remember Byron's name being mentioned in the past.  He's the guy I need to contact.  From the drone footage it looks like a lot of fun. I bet there is tons of knowledge there and deep BS, too ;D
I'll take my boots with me :o

Offline lvmci

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 05:28:41 PM »
Location is the south east corner of I-10 and AZ95, but can't get off I-10 at AZ95 Exit before or after, used to be called Rice Ranch, lvmci...
MCI 102C3 8V92, Allison HT740
Formally MCI5A 8V71 Allison MT643

Online luvrbus

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 06:45:56 PM »
Just show up David I will lead you around,there are plenty of dry parking spots for 8 bucks a night and full hook ups away from the GMC and Eagle rally  lol I park between the 2 and choose which one I want to pay the dinner fee too.I am going just to pay my last respects to 2 great guys Dick a Eagle owner you should have meet and Larry Hall a GM owner we lost this year   
Life is short drink the good wine first

Offline Utahclaimjumper

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 06:10:00 PM »

What used to be Rice Ranch North,, is now "The Quartzsite Marketplace"  At the south base of the S95/ I10 overpass you turn east,, 100 feet to the sign listed above on your left side and you will be at the entrance to the GM rally grounds..>>>Dan
Utclmjmpr 
 EX 4106 (presently SOB)
Cedar City, Ut.
 72 VW Baja towed