Author Topic: Which rally?  (Read 5399 times)

Dallas

Re: Which rally?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 03:09:52 AM »
Where is Rickreal? I was born and lived in OR most of my life but never heard of it.  Jerry

West of Salem and North of Corvallis and Monmouth. East of Dallas.

Hwy 22 and US 99

My old stomping grounds when I was young!

Dallas

Dreamscape

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 03:36:16 AM »
Dallas,
I grew up in Valsetz, ever heard of that town? Just outside of Fall City OR up in the Coast Range Mountains. The town no longer exists. Boise Cascade burned down most of the town and planted trees, as they owned the town. Lived in Salem until 1985. Been all over since.

Paul

Dreamscape

Dallas

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 06:03:09 AM »
Dallas,
I grew up in Valsetz, ever heard of that town? Just outside of Fall City OR up in the Coast Range Mountains. The town no longer exists. Boise Cascade burned down most of the town and planted trees, as they owned the town. Lived in Salem until 1985. Been all over since.

Paul

Dreamscape

Paul,
Yeah, it's been a long long time, but I remember Valsetz. I use to go through there on the way to Logsden and Siletz to go fishing.
A friend of mine by the name of Dick, (Dickey) Byers was a Log truck driver that was killed on the Logsden Road when the suspension broke on his trailer and crashed him into the river.
I'm sorry to here the town is no longer there.
Too many pieces of my life and I'm sure many others are being swept away.

Dallas

Offline Paul

• Will it ever be done?
    • www.incredibus.com
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 07:38:24 AM »

Claudiene and I are hosting a rally for Great Lakes Converted Coaches (Bussin Cincinnati) here in Cincinnati, Ohio June 14 to 17. The Camp Ground at the FMCA is full and some are staying at Wal-Mart. This is our first rally to host and hope the next time I can find a place to accommodate all that would like to attend. Looking for a better over flow spot at this time.

What we think would makes a good rally:
 1  Location, level camping spots with, electric, water, sewer or dump station
 2  At least 50% of the Meals at the camp grounds included in rally fee.
 3  Building for meetings and dining with cooking equipment.
 4  Plan things for the the Ladies, crafts, shopping or tours.
 5  Tour things in the area.
 6  Seminars for experienced and newbies or wannabee.
 7  Entertainment
 8  Swap Meets
 9  Round Table Discussions
10  Have a open house to promote our Hobby with notice in news paper.
11  You need to have insurance to hold a rally, either through a club or Private

Would love to have this rally to grow to the size of Jack and Paula Bussin in Florida. Looking forward to attending Bussin USA when the bus is on the road.
What are your ideas?

HAPPY BUSSIN
PAUL & CLAUDIENE
www.incredibus.com
Paul
http://www.incredibus.com
1988 MCI 102A3 /8V92 /740 /10" Roof Raise

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal