Author Topic: NEW BB  (Read 9088 times)

Offline Ace

Re: NEW BB
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 08:43:06 PM »
And to think people actually pay for that crap!   ??? ???

I think you ALL have to lighten up! This thread wasn't started as a pissing match but as always, if I'm involved, some of you must add your worthless two cents!

It's all good! Thise that know, REALLY know!  ;D ;D ;D

Ace
Ace Rossi
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
Prevost H3-40

Offline Hartley

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 09:02:44 PM »
I was trying to be kind and stay out of directly saying I had a board.

In the past when I did say anything close, I would get censored or my messages would get removed.

Of course anyone that looks at my avatar can see I have a website.. duh????

As always, If you don't like something or have something rude or bad to say to someone or about someone
it should be kept private. Not sent out to fish for more nonsense and bull...

Honestly Ron, I don't get your level of humor that well. You do tend to rub and rub and rub and not get to
the real point. Rodney Dangerfield You AINT ! Sam Kinneson You Aint!

Why not just let things alone.

I really don't care if people who can't play well with others come to visit me....

You were instrumental in totally destroying a thread I started last week, and just kept at it. Until I locked the thread..

And so it goes as usual.. The new board here worked very well at keeping things moving without the spammers attacking
until it started self destructing again because of a few people than can't behave in a crowd...

I am not mad at anyone and don't hold grudges as a personal rule.. I just go do something else when times get nasty.

Lets clean it up here and get back on topics for those who ask and need our help and understanding.

Dave....
Never take a knife to a gunfight!

captain ron

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 09:28:38 PM »
My problem with this post is
1. I wouldn't advertise my gigs on another comedians web site
2. Why didn't Ace cut and paste the exact same post from the other board?
3.njt5051 has now posted 2 times both to slam the way others post, we have been members here for a while and have taken and contributed to this board quite a bit. We have earned the right to have some fun or express our opinions. You need to lighten up not everybody lacks a sense of humor.
4. After Ace badmouthed this board then has the audacity to come on this board to promote one that he is moderator on is tacky at the least
5. I think Dave should have asked a moderator if it was ok then done it himself.
just my opinions and not necessarily the view of others.

HEY PRIVATE RON>...  I have been here since the beginning of the Mak boards. Long before you decided to join.  You do indeed lack a sense of Humor and it is understandable. The chemicals you have to endure doing the job you try to do will do that to you. Now as far as lighten up You being rude or attacking others because they can't spell as well as you has nothing to do with comedy or buses. Now in the future please do not bother addressing my posts and stop attempting to show your winky is bigger.. It isn't and even if it was I could care less. I read for the most part and seldom need to post.
Now your showing the same Jackassery of another person by slandering me and making a personal attack on me and my character.I don't do drugs and never have except for the initial experimenting and didn't care for it. You really have a problem dude. I don't give a #### if you like me or not I never said anything that was towards you and if you don't like my posts don't reply it's that simple. the ONLY posts you have made are to start something with me.You've made 3 posts, ALL were attacking me. Nice track record. I made a post about spelling but the guy it was too was not offended so why should anybody else be?

Dave, a lot of threads get derailed by others and nobody cries for days about it you are guilty of it too. remember the WVO threads? So just chill.

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 03:44:38 AM »
.... I have been here since the beginning of the Mak boards. Long before you decided to join.  .... I read for the most part and seldom need to post.

Name:  njt5051
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  April 10, 2007, 23:34:51
Last Active:  May 16, 2007, 22:45:35

I read the FoxNews and CNN news sites, but that doesn't make me a member of their news teams.  Just reading a forum doesn't make you a member of its community.  It appears that you didn't see the need to join the community until you decided to bash senior members who have been contributing to the board content and participating in the community.  In contemporary terms, you appear to be a troll.

Dreamscape

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 04:15:00 AM »
If someone has a problem with another person, send them a personal message. Keep it to yourselves as others don't want to read about it. All Bus Boards are for Bus Conversion Information, not personal attacks, at least that is what I thought. I don't understand, it is a sad sad problem.

Paul

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 05:02:15 AM »
OK everyone,  We all know Dr. Dave has a BB. If you want to go look at it,  go ahead.  If you don't, then do something else, but enough of the personal attacks!  Lets talk about BUSES.  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline Chaz

• 4108, 8V71 w/auto .
    • Aesthetic Metal Studio
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2007, 05:55:16 AM »
Uh-oh........ Man, I hope I didn't start this pissin match!! I was honestly curious.

My apologies if I was the cause.
     Chaz :-[
Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 06:11:16 AM »
Chaz,
   I don't think any one person started this, but I just wanted to get the personal attacks to stop. My comments were not directed at any 1 individual, but rather at the direction the thread appeared to be heading. Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline njt5051

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice new place...

Offline prevost82

• 82 Prevost 8V92ta 6 speed
  • 82 Prevost Marathon XL
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »
Yea you're right njt5051 ... on most forum's the moderator would have closed the thread or deleted the offending post ... but on this board with 50 moderators they just sit back and do nothing, then kick who ever off the board. Maybe the moderators should learn how to moderate the board then this BS would stop.

This board is going to the dog's as far as I'm concerned.

JerryH

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2007, 03:42:09 AM »
... and some of us just watch from afar wondering if we're once again back in high school...

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2007, 05:43:09 AM »
Ok Folks,  Time is up on this thread! The pot has been stirred up and it's time to let things settle.

It's now locked down.....

Nick Badame
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal