Author Topic: New Subjects  (Read 10278 times)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

New Subjects
« on: April 02, 2006, 06:53:52 AM »
Phil, I am having trouble trying to decide what are new subjects that I have not read and then are there any responses to subjects that I have not read. Please clue me in.
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Clarke Echols

Re: New Subjects
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 08:54:05 AM »

Ditto here.

Clarke

Dallas

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 09:40:41 AM »
Richard and Clark,
Up under the MAK logo you should see a tab named "user info". Next to that it should say, "Hey, ****, you have ___ messages, __ are new.
Under that it should say, "total time logged in".
Under that, "Show unread posts since last visit". That's a link to show posts you haven't seen.
Under that, "Show new repies to your posts". Also a link.
Does that help? or did I mis-read your question?
Dallas
PD-4103-1085

Offline plyonsMC9

• Global Moderator
  • Big Wheels Turnin'
    • PhilLyons.com
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 11:04:08 AM »
Phil, I am having trouble trying to decide what are new subjects that I have not read and then are there any responses to subjects that I have not read. Please clue me in.
Richard

Hi Richard - does the "show new replies to your posts" or "Show unread posts since last visit" links help at the top of the main page?

- or - am I misunderstanding?  Please let me know.

Best Regards, Phil
Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9, 1995 MCI DL3-45

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 04:32:37 PM »
Phil, I am still trying to decide. Not enough new posts to really determine if I can identify them.
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2006, 04:43:56 PM »
Richard & Clark

I think you need to give it time because, It works for me.

I hit SHOW UNREAD POSTS SINCE LAST VISIT and it brings up all new posts with a NEW symbol!

Nick- :D

[tr]12345678910[/tr]
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Dallas

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 05:54:36 PM »
Phil, I am still trying to decide. Not enough new posts to really determine if I can identify them.
Richard

If you go to see all of the posts, only the ones that are new or have new replies will have a "NEW" beside them. The others haven't changed since your last visit.
Dallas

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal