Author Topic: finally got my dinette and microwave project completed  (Read 6556 times)

Offline TomC

Re: finally got my dinette and microwave project completed
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 09:44:46 PM »
Cody- great workmanship! I like the cantelevered effect on the seats.  But- why no window where the dinette is? The dinette is both a wonderful place to look out when eating or to sit when going down the road.  I hope you install one-and make it a BIG window.  We have 32" tall windows and simply love them.  Good Luck, TomC
Tom & Donna Christman. 1985 Kenworth 40ft Super C with garage. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.

cody

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 05:05:28 AM »
Tom, I plan on adding a window by the dinette, it's all set up for it, just a money thing right now.  I figure to get all penninsula glass dual pane sliders for the bus but for now I've got a pretty tight budget to work with so the windows will come, one at a time.

belfert

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 05:37:38 AM »
Tom, I plan on adding a window by the dinette, it's all set up for it, just a money thing right now.  I figure to get all penninsula glass dual pane sliders for the bus but for now I've got a pretty tight budget to work with so the windows will come, one at a time.

If you need multiples of the same size windows, you'll get far better pricing on the Penninsula/Motion Windows by buying them all at once.  I ended up doing all six of my windows the same size as I got a huge price break that way.  I thought about smaller windows in the back, but they were the same price as the big ones or more after the discount got smaller on the big ones.

Offline ChuckMC9

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 07:23:40 AM »
Beautiful job, Cody. You're either making me jealous or motivated, and I'm not sure which one yet!!! :)

Progress reports really appreciated.

-Chuck

Sojourner

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 09:25:46 AM »
Jerry, the refigerator has got a large vent at the bottom in the front for an air pickup at floor level, hopefully that will be enough, I tryed to cover any issues that might come up as far as the engineering goes, my wife says I specialize in over kill lol.

You have done better yet...very good idea.
About wife.....I am sure she know how talent you are and appreciate of more comforting in the long run such as keep unwanted extra condenser heat in hot days.

Take Care, Jerry

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal