Author Topic: Bus Interior FLoor Plans  (Read 5719 times)

Offline BJW

• Always Follow Your Dream!!!
Bus Interior FLoor Plans
« on: May 12, 2006, 09:52:46 AM »
Hey Guys,

The picture topic is a great thing because we've seen a lot of great pictures of members buses.  I realize that people probably don't have as many interior pictures, but thought maybe we could have a topic that was specific to interiors and interior floor plans ideas.   Would there be any interest in this?  I think it would be great to see what others have done on the inside, even if thier interiors are not yet finished.  My interior is not done yet, but I am following a floor plan design that I developed to stay on track.  What do you guys think???? 

BJW
Gus the Bus
Federal Way, WA

Offline H3Jim

• 1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison
Re: Bus Interior FLoor Plans
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 10:09:35 AM »
Good idea, although I don't have my floorplan sketched out.  I'd have to find some software probably that could  help with it.  Just pictures are too difficult to tell how its laid out.
Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.

Offline FloridaCliff

• "The Mighty GMC"
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 11:31:28 AM »
Sounds like a good idea!

I know going to rally's has helped me in my planning and not everyone can get to these.

Having some layouts would be nice to compare and see where others have managed to squeeze in more space

Cliff
1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain

Offline BJW

• Always Follow Your Dream!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 01:04:07 PM »
Here's a copy of my floor plan to get things started.  The exterior sides depicted were an old drawing that I generated when I first got Gus, and it has changed drastically since (as you can maybe tell in the pictures I posted on the other thread.  However, the floor plan has pretty much stayed the same.  The only differences are the frig is a side by side versed the originally intended single door frig and the dinette is a telescoping wide 2 person or narrow 3 person wide seat design when the slide is open and a wide 1 person or narrow two person wide dinette when it's closed.  I hope this helps. 
BJW
Gus the Bus
Federal Way, WA

Sojourner

Re: Bus Interior Floor Plans
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 01:56:29 PM »
I have using DesignCad 3D Max since it started in mid 1970s...use to be call ProDesign.

Costing much less than AutoCad. I am very please with it. I have AutoCad at work before retired.

Here an old drawing plan of Sojourner...still may change some whenever it ready to inside work.

Has two slide out....not shown bed being out in drawing.

Side view is new tubular framing widen to 8.5 ft, raise 8.5 inch, rear extended 30" and front extended 8" so door opening is 36" wide

FWIW

Sojourn for Christ, Jerry

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 03:21:10 PM »
Hay Guy's,

Why don't you go ahead and add interior pics to your

Post your Bus Pics Here topic  under the same post of your bus!

I think we can lift the limit from 3 to 5

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal