Author Topic: Windshield sun shades  (Read 4620 times)

Offline TomC

Windshield sun shades
« on: May 22, 2006, 08:54:04 AM »
I read the earlier post about this subject.  All I saw was either the outside snap on (or velcro) shades when stopped, or day/night shades.  What I'm looking for is for the front and drivers window-the type that is either electric or manual that runs up and down on two thin metal bars for blocking the sun when driving.  My bus didn't have sun visors.  I've seen these types on european buses and higher end coaches.  If you could, please give me either phone numbers or web sites to visit.  Also, I'm in L.A. so a west coast company would be better (but not required).  Good Luck, TomC 
Tom & Donna Christman. 1985 Kenworth 40ft Super C with garage. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: Windshield sun shades
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 12:03:04 PM »
Hi Tom,

There is a couple people to try, for one, Somfy is the co. that is in MAK links, www.somfy.com

Another would be: www.automatedshade.com/gallery13.php     I belive on west cost!

Here's another:   www.seesawusa.com/MotorizedExteriorShade.htm

Hope This helps-

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline BJ

Re: Windshield sun shades
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 03:05:43 PM »
Prevost and MCI both have power shades for the windshield and side windows but you have to go to later models to get power shades.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal