Author Topic: Where would one go to find decent used captains chairs?  (Read 9233 times)

Offline baker4106

Re: Where would one go to find decent used captains chairs?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2007, 06:26:43 AM »
I have two used captain chairs.   Dark blue cloth in very good shape with arm rests.   larrydbaker@aim.com   In Michigan   Larry 4106

Offline Jeremy

• 1987 Bedford Plaxton
    • Magazine Exchange
Re: Where would one go to find decent used captains chairs?
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 06:51:50 AM »
Armrests are an important feature for me as well - those cars that have seats without armrests invariably have something else that is designed for you to rest your arms on instead - usually the door trim / handle on one side, and a centre cubby box of some description on the other side. There is unlikely to be anything equivalent in a bus, so having a seat without armrests would be unthinkable for me. The armrests invariably fold up to be out of the way when not required, or if they were found to be in the way when frequent gear changes are required.

Jeremy
A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal