Author Topic: Jack Conrads New Ride  (Read 6116 times)

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
Re: Jack Conrads New Ride
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 05:30:10 AM »
  If Jack was hangin out with me, it would have to have been a "big red" (Cab., Merlot, Red Zin, etc.  ;D ;D ;D ;D) Altho tonite, I believe I have a Kaluha and hot milk scheduled!!  ;D lol

Wierd is good,
      Chaz
Hey Chaz, How bout a Chateau Morrisette    Red Mountain Laurel That is one great wine!  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline Chaz

• 4108, 8V71 w/auto .
    • Aesthetic Metal Studio
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 06:18:05 AM »
Not familiar, but I'd love to give it a go!!! Is it available everywhere?
 My favorites at this time is one called Trespass  and the other one is called Marietta, Old Vine Red. It's a blend. I'm not sure you can get Trespass very readily. A friend of mine turned me on to it and I will be enjoying some at her place on T-day. But the Marietta can be ordered from any decent wine/liquor store. It's Californian.

I don't imagine talking wine is "PC" on a bus board.  ;D ;D ;D  lol

How about that latest batch of Budweiser?!!?!!  Seagrams sure was good this week also.  And the Blue Agave is doing better again. Good thing for Jose'! But Beam, ah yes, good ol' Jim...... he'll never let ya down. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think I'm getting a buzz,
        Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein

Offline Jeremy

• 1987 Bedford Plaxton
    • Magazine Exchange
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 08:58:45 AM »
  I'm not a big fan of "bubble skirts" but they would be the easiest to do on the front. Skirts that would follow the wheel would be the trickest, but a ton of work.       Chaz
Just thought I'd post this pic showing a bus in the UK with 'steering' skirts on the front wheels:

That Ben Bernie bus is extremely cool by the way - I'd love to know more about it if anyone manages to dig up any information

Jeremy
A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.

Offline Chaz

• 4108, 8V71 w/auto .
    • Aesthetic Metal Studio
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 09:18:48 AM »
That's a pretty neat looking "caterpillar" Jeremy!!  ;D  Think you could snag one of those up for a future conversion??  ;)  :) :)
  That is more like I had envisioned. There were a few cars "back in the day" that played with this concept and a few "customs" that play with it also. Always unique looking.

Thanx,
     Chaz
Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein

Offline gomer

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 01:32:48 PM »
hey guys can you even picture Jack in that thing let alone him driving  it?  boy what a sight that would be.  LOL..  just funning jack LOL
Gomer
as you slid down the banister of life,may the splnters point the other way
TRUST IN GOD ALWAYS. riverjordanmusic@aim.com
Gomer

Dallas

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 05:18:29 PM »
Ben Bernie Played Jack Conrad.

George Raft played Ray Angelo, alias Ray Ferraro.

In "Stolen Harmony" 1935

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0027043/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal