Author Topic: Best Wishes to ALL our friends and members out there on the road this weekend!  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
May all our "EXTENDED FAMILY MEMBERS of BUS NUTS" have SAFE and enjoyable travel conditions wherever the might be or headed to or from!
I've been so lucky this year to have been blessed by personally meeting so many of our great members of the board. I feel that each and everyone of you are FAMILY now! In fact I feel that all of us here on the board are one big family! Shoot..... the way we all care, worry, fret, & gossip about each other it feels exactly just like we are FAMILY!
I don't know who all is out there on the road, but I hope that each and everyone who is, finds the roads and weather to be good for traveling!
I know of several of our "FAMILY" that are for sure on the road! I hope Dallas & Cat, and Cody & Libby are safe wherever they are! Please post and let the rest of the family know your safe and where ya are! The weather outside here is terrible and getting worse, I think for once weatherman may be right!
;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
OK so has ANYONE heard from from CODY & LIBBY since they left here?

I see Dallas and Cat are posting, & we got a nice letter from them yesterday so while we don't know where they are in Paradise we know that they are OK! Best Wishes and Happy Trails!
;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
BK,
  We were wondering the same thing.  Everyone that planned to come to our place before the rally is here except Cody & Libby.  f you have there phone number can you email or PM it to me.  Thanks Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Offline DrivingMissLazy

BK,
  We were wondering the same thing.  Everyone that planned to come to our place before the rally is here except Cody & Libby.  f you have there phone number can you email or PM it to me.  Thanks Jack

Jack, here is a message from Cody yesterday:

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=6706.0

Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline skihor

We traveled from Denver to Portland, Oregon in the last few days, returning on the 1 ST. I finally figured out our heating issues. Just travel when it's below 40F. NO issues and I could use all 350HP. It's the first time we've driven any distance in the winter. It's nice to climb up 6% grades at 45 or 50, (with the toad also), and pass trucks instead of being passed. Life is good. Next time out I'll have two additional rads and all will be well even in the heat. This board is awsome.

Don & Sheila

Ncbob

Cody called me last night and, barring air throttle problems, we expect he and Libby here at Jack Conrad's sometime this evening.

Tomorrow we've planned a whale of a Christmas Dinner for all and just might get in some pickin' after the after dinner naps. ;D

Merry Christmas all.

Bob

cody

I'd like to add to the thought with some thoughts of my own, when we started this adventure it was with mixed emotions, to leave family and friends, knowing that this would be our first christmas away from home.  Unsure of how we would be recieved by others along the way.  Leaving in the middle of a nasty blizzard was another bad sign lol.  All this disappeared when we pulled into the busted knuckle garage in tennessee, we were treated like family, the people we had a chance to meet turned out to be wonderful. As we pulled out to head for florida, I refused to say good bye, instead I said my catch you laters.  We'll be back for another visit.  Now we're in florida at jacks with another great bunch of people. The next step is the rally and meeting more people, I'm convinced that this was the right thing to do, each day is an effort and an excersize in pain management but the people that we have met and the friendships that have been established make each morning worth getting up for.  I'd like to thank everyone for being who you are and to thank the people that make this board possible, without this board I wouldn't have met so many great people. I'd like to wish everyone a safe and blessed holiday season and may your lives be filled with happiness as you've made mine. cody

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal