Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 1499 times)

Offline belfert

I'm back
« on: December 22, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »
Ok, I'm back.  Honestly, I have not looked at the BBS once since Oct 27th or 28th until today.  I was bored this evening and for some reason decided to read some of the topics here after being away almost two months.

I had always intended to come back again after some time away to get more balance in my life, and to finish some other projects.  I was spending too much time here instead of doing other things.  Mid to late October is pretty much the end of the season for working on buses here in Minnesota since I don't have any heat.  I was intending to reregister after the first of the year and I'll still try to hold off catching up too much until then.

The other place gets so little traffic there isn't much point checking too often.  I have posted a few topics there recently as I'm getting back to thinking about my bus again.

I've been working on my house a lot recently so I can sell it this spring.  The house is nearly ready so I can focus on the bus some more.  I may have a warm shop I can use on weekends to work on the bus this winter yet.  The only issue is it is around 50 miles round trip to get there.  At least I can store the bus outdoors there during the week so I don't have to drive the bus there every week.

I'll try to think before I post so I don't get myself into trouble again like October.
Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 09:01:43 PM »
Welcome Back Brian!

Happy Holidays!
Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal