June 23, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Author Topic: RV training videos and dvd's.....are they helpful?  (Read 877 times)

Offline Phil H / Chicago

RV training videos and dvd's.....are they helpful?
« on: January 12, 2008, 08:30:12 AM »
Now that we finally have something that moves under it's own power and does not have to be towed....I have been trying to learn all the systems on the coach. I have been thinking about buying some of the training materials I have seen on the web, but was curious if they are really helpful or are they just to vague? I want to understand the aquahot system more and the whole electrical charging system. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Phil

Offline redbus

Re: RV training videos and dvd's.....are they helpful?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 08:39:00 AM »
Phil

Get A busnut in your area to do A walk-through with you and show you the systems and how they operate.

Terry
Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/

Offline TomC

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 09:05:31 AM »
Reading up on the specific systems on your RV can't hurt.  But nothing replaces getting your hands dirty and learning through doing.  You should be very familiar with all systems before venturing out on a trip.  Good Luck, TomC
Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.

Offline pete81eaglefanasty

• smithmotorsports
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 01:02:48 PM »
 Hi Phil. Just wondering what part of Chicago you live? I live just south of Chicago. off of Int 57, In Midlothian. E mail me if you want to ask any question.

Pete & Jean
             FANTASY
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 01:05:36 PM by pete81eaglefanasty »
WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.