Author Topic: What size refrigerator do you have in your bus?  (Read 11682 times)

Offline akroyaleagle

Re: What size refrigerator do you have in your bus?
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2008, 01:35:39 PM »
Well looks like one of the photos made it so I will do one more of the steps.
If you want more I can email them since I don't know how to post more than one at a time.
Joe Laird
'78 Eagle
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

luvrbus

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2008, 02:04:18 PM »
Devin & Amy you can buy the Engle chest freezer for less money and they manufacture the Norcold also Weaco makes one check the web for The Cellar Store they have specials from time to time     

http://www.thecellarstore.com

Offline NewbeeMC9

• NewbeeMC9
  • 1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2008, 03:02:10 PM »
We have magic chef, 9 or 10 cu ft,   1.9 amp @ 120V on Tag,  there cheep too at HD,  our trace 4024 has search function so it is in standby until load is needed, not sure how long i could go on 4 golfcart batteries.

you would prob have to take windshield out for 26 cu ft

make provisions to remove

consider door swing when you want to put smething in it.

i like beverages in cooler (with a little rock salt in the ice sometimes) outside any way cause the awning is really the best room in the house,  the bus is just used to hold it and take it from place to place ;)   and i like the cooler by my chair

we have 2 boys and usually take 2 - 3 gallons of milk plus grilling supplies  we usually bring leftovers and extra food home from 3 day weekends after feasting al weekend.

and you shouldn't got your feelings hurt by dallas,  He was typing in Idahoreian :D :P

if it is cheap enough, stick it in there  that's my vote!!  it'll be asier to find one to fit if u ever have to
It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal