Author Topic: New Pictures  (Read 3018 times)

Offline muddog16

• Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop
    • Prevost LeMirage Conversion
New Pictures
« on: February 26, 2008, 10:13:58 AM »
Here are some new photo's of my new siding installation, its slow going the weather is hammering my progress!  Way to many snow storms and nasty weather!  Just clik on the link..........at the bottom....! 
Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/

Offline JohnEd

Re: New Pictures
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
Pat,

Great post!  Please keep it updated.

Thank you,

John
"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla

Sojourner

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 11:03:25 AM »
Nice work and a professional in metal working. Good to do good work. It shows!

Keep up.

Thanks for sharing.

Sojourn for Christ, Jerry

luvrbus

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »
Pat, that going to be a great looking bus.I look foward to seeing  Yours,Steve and Garys bus someday as you guys did it the right way   
 (your way)

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 12:41:02 PM »
Pat,
What a great, great job your doing.  We all got to set a goal to attend a rally together as Luvrbus mentioned in 2009 / 2010.  Arcadia, TBR, Delaware, anyone of them up and down the coast.  Be sure JR and his band, Captain Ron and everyone possible within a reasonable traveling area all come too, party, party, party.
Gary 
Gary

kysteve

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »
Pat, 

I generally check in on your site every morning, and this one, I was in a hurry and ran out the house and Look what happens.  :(    I had to run out and miss your update.   As allways, looking good up there buddy.   I can assure you its going to look great out in the sunlight, that is, if mother nature ever stops punishing us.   I am sick of the winter weather also but, spring is right around the corner.  I saw that daylight savings is coming back in about two weeks so you know we gotta be close. :-\  Keep up the fantastic work up there and keep posting us pics as soon as possible.  I keep looking forward to getting to where you and Gary are on your coaches.  It looks to be the fun part of the rebuild. 

Looking good Pat,  8) 8) 8)

Steve

Dreamscape

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 05:15:54 PM »
Hi Pat,

Very well done! You will be proud as a peacock when you are able to show it off!

See you are going to spray some pearl. We have decided to use white and black with blue pearl over both. It should be an interesting combination since the black will look like a very deep blue. I just have to get all the prep work done, and that's a job and a half.

Good Luck and Thanks for sharing your talents,

Paul

Offline FloridaCliff

• "The Mighty GMC"
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 05:23:24 PM »
Hi Pat,

Looks Great!

Really enjoyed doing some catch-up reading on your blog.

Cliff
1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain

Offline Hi yo silver

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »
Muddog,
The level of your workmanship is a perfect example of why I stand in awe of the abilities and dedication of the great folks on this board.  I feel very humble!  Beautiful work.
Dennis   
Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9 Gone, not forgotten

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
Hi Pat,

I'm impressed with your work.... We gotta meet some day soon.

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline muddog16

• Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop
    • Prevost LeMirage Conversion
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 03:21:27 AM »
Thanks everyone for the kind words!  I went back through my site yesterday looking at the photo's of when I started and I think about all of the work, pinched fingers, rust dust, and I have to say I've enjoyed about 99.9% of all of the work!  But I rarely have a single thought of my very own, everything that I've tried has come from one of these great boards and the members on them, from the funniest posts to the most compassionate discussions some of us have on here. I could not have done this without the great input provided by you all! Even though my wife gives me that look wondering if I'm still coherent, she still puts up with the wonderful madness!  Thanks again for the ideas, support and some of the greatest comment's that the comedy channel writers couldn't come up with!
Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal