Author Topic: Scenic Cruiser trip report to those following Kyle's new Orphan purchase  (Read 3447 times)

Offline kyle4501

• NEWELL in South Carolina
Here is a shot of it the following morning about 20 minutes after I started it (The temp was 34F).

"It only smokes a little at startup but clears right up" Yep, sure did after 20 miles or so. . .  ;D

No mosquitoes for miles around  8)
Life is all about finding people who are your kind of crazy

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please (Mark Twain)

Education costs money.  But then so does ignorance. (Sir Claus Moser)

Offline gene lewis

Now that's sounds like a trip or 2 that I have made in the past.  Exciting memories were made on that trip that will live on. 
I'm with JR - got another one planned -- let us know -- we like excitement also -- Being with your crew had to have been a real hoot.

We have everything in place for the follow up to the Timmonsville Rally of year before last.  ”North Carolina Rally I-95/ Fayetteville KOA 5/16 - 5/18, 2008”[/color]

Check Nick’s thread "ALL UP COMING RALLYS/SPECIAL EVENTS" for updates or e-mail me (see profile) for Flyer and Registration Form.  Limited space – Gonna be lots of fun!!!

Enjoying the journey in NC,

Gene
Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching.
What a journey in NC.
Gene - 05 Eagle

I-95 at Dunn, 12 miles W. on US 421. Some tools and know-how. Coffee on-we'll talk buses. Bus troubles – can & will assist as far as cable-toe will permit.

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
Gene,

You done very good with setting up your rally announcements and forms, good luck as I know you guys will all have a great time and (Oh That Barbecue) will be out of this world AGAIN! 

I just had to modify this post, Gene, I would suggest you make a separate announcement for a day or so on this board until it is moved about your Important rally.  With the fuel cost and everyone disgusted because of the fuel cost I hope everyone that lives within a couple hundred miles of your rally will consider attending and any rallies that are being planned now that the season is on us.  Dallas & Cat have a rally coming up very soon also in TN. This is only a suggestion, I wish everyone planning a rally much success this year.

Gary
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:29:45 AM by Gary LaBombard »
Gary