Author Topic: Looking for a Place Near Houston Tx for 2 Buses  (Read 1465 times)

Dallas

Looking for a Place Near Houston Tx for 2 Buses
« on: March 12, 2008, 04:34:13 AM »
Mornin' all!

I'm looking for a place within a hundred miles or so of Houston to park 2 buses for a couple of months. Only one needs to be hooked to electric, but I will need access to fresh water and a place to dump. 50 amps would be nice, but 30 amp is very doable.

The reason I need the space for 2 is so that I can do a complete wiring harness on one of them.

This is a paying proposition, not a freebie place to park, so any leads would be helpful. We can either pay for the parking or trade/barter services.

Thanks in Advance...

Dallas

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: Looking for a Place Near Houston Tx for 2 Buses
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 05:14:21 AM »
Dallas,

Whats with "Houston"?

Whats the matter with "Dallas"? ;D

Good Luck guys
Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

luvrbus

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 06:05:53 AM »
Dallas, the Livingston area would probably be your best bet that area is very RV friendly with the group ( forgot the name)of full timers based out of there.Email me just what you looking for and the price you would like to pay and I will see what I can find in this area where we are trying to build 50 miles east of Houston off  I 10 at Anahuac,Dayton ,Baytown, or Liberty area   good luck

HighTechRedneck

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 07:15:08 AM »
Dallas, the Livingston area would probably be your best bet that area is very RV friendly with the group ( forgot the name)of full timers based out of there.

That full timing group in Texas would be Escapees.

Dallas

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »
Thanks Guys, the coach is on it's way to oHIo on a low boy.

Rat's I was hoping to do Spring Break at south Padre!

Now it's looking like I'll actually have to work!

skipn

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 11:08:41 AM »

Dallas,

I hope this isn't your bus that is being rewired?

Work is work I guess and the pay is the same that's for sure :)

Have fun?

Skip

Dallas

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 11:34:17 AM »
Nope, Not my bus, I'm a tried and true GMC fan, and have been recently forced into considering the purchase of a  :P MCI :P , not that there is anything wrong with MCI's, but would you let your sister marry the owner of one? After all, some of my friends own MCI's!

Remind me to post pictures of the 102C3 I'm working on this month.. The rust caused by the leaky rear marker lights is amazing to say the least!

I will be doing the work on the one form Texas though, hopefully, no matter where it is. I was really hoping for a little time at South Padre for Spring Break, but I think Cat had some other idea about it.

Dallas,

I hope this isn't your bus that is being rewired?

Work is work I guess and the pay is the same that's for sure :)

Have fun?

Skip

skipn

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
Nope, Not my bus, I'm a tried and true GMC fan, and have been recently forced into considering the purchase of a  :P MCI :P , not that there is anything wrong with MCI's, but would you let your sister marry the owner of one? After all, some of my friends own MCI's!
      ha ha ha  One may not be able to pick their sister or sister's husband but can you pick their bus?.........I can guess that Cat would enjoy
  decorating a nice newer MCI (maybe with a slide out or two while your at it) 

Remind me to post pictures of the 102C3 I'm working on this month.. The rust caused by the leaky rear marker lights is amazing to say the least!

I think that would be great it. Something I would have never checked (will now)

Skip