Author Topic: MAIDEN VOYAGE THREAD  (Read 1597 times)

Offline JohnEd

MAIDEN VOYAGE THREAD
« on: March 22, 2008, 06:03:45 PM »
Moderators,

Can we post a perminent thread that would deal with all of our maiden voyages?  Trevor has a typically entertaining adventure and might start it off.

Thanks,

John
"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: MAIDEN VOYAGE THREAD
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »
Hi John,

I think it's something worth discussing.

What did you have in mind for a title and aslo where would you guy's want it to be?

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline JohnEd

Re: MAIDEN VOYAGE THREAD
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 09:08:33 PM »
Nick,

Thanks for the rapido response.  For a subject line I would go with Trevor's "Maiden Voyage"  or first trip.  Maybe get a few names on a post and have a vote....don't know if many are that particular but we would see.  I think Trevor's post and some of Chaze's work would be e real entertaining sedgy into busing for BB visitors.  We all have a story to tell of the harrowing experience "when we were YOUNG" that was out introduction to bussin.  Maybe getting it home or first trip after completion or "learning that the electrics were not all installed correctly the hard way".  I am sure you follow.  I, for one, would love to hear more anecdotes or essays like Trevor's and to find all of them in the same spot and highly visable to "newbies" or "lurker's".

I'll still luv ya if you don't do this.  Understand that please.

John
"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal