Author Topic: I have Power and Spaces available now...  (Read 8192 times)

Offline Hartley

I have Power and Spaces available now...
« on: April 05, 2008, 07:36:18 PM »
Hi Guys N Gals,

I now have fully operational Power hookups for 4 to 7 RV's and the parking area's
are fully lighted. I still have limited water that requires serious carbon filtering but
it's good for watering plants.

I have my main dump station up and usable by appointment because I have to move my bus to get to it.

Oh..
I am in Tennessee about 9 miles off I-40 (Exit 280). Between Nashville and Knoxville.

Dave...
Never take a knife to a gunfight!

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: I have Power and Spaces available now...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »
Hi Dave,

Can you use a Everpure tri head manifold? I have a used one sitting in the shop that you are welcome to.

This one is from a 1800lb ice machine and I forget the vulume... but it's alot... 3/4" in and out.

The are very expencive new so I thought you could put it to use. Of course, the filters are not free but, you may be

ahead of the game with the manifold.

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline wvanative

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 08:30:43 PM »
Nick, if Dave can't use it, I could. Let me know any shipping details and cost.

WVaNative
Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning

Offline Hartley

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 07:01:58 AM »
Hi Dave,

Can you use a Everpure tri head manifold? I have a used one sitting in the shop that you are welcome to.

This one is from a 1800lb ice machine and I forget the vulume... but it's alot... 3/4" in and out.

The are very expencive new so I thought you could put it to use. Of course, the filters are not free but, you may be

ahead of the game with the manifold.

Nick-

Nick,

That thing would be a good start in the right direction for me.
I scratch built a complete chlorinator system using a 325 gallon tank
for treatment and aeration and got a nice water conditioner on the last
Florida trip, added a couple of filters that do the job but limit is
on the avaiable flow.

I also could really use a 4 inch submersible pump to stick down the well
and take over from the little temporary pump I have now if you know someone
that has an old one they don't need. 230 volts is preferred....

Thanks....

Dave....

Offline oldmansax

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »
Dave,

Not trying to hijack the thread but are you anywhere near Cookville? I have some old friends I have lost track of who used to live there. I thought you might have access to a local phone book. Thanks, TOM
1995 Wanderlodge WB40 current
1985 Wanderlodge PT36
1990 Holiday Rambler
1982 Wanderlodge PT40
1972 MCI MC7

Offline gyrocrasher

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »
Hey Tom. You could try this one. :) http://reversephonedirectory.whitepages.com/person
HTH, Mitch

captain ron

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 08:56:56 PM »
Hi Guys N Gals,

I now have fully operational Power hookups for 4 to 7 RV's and the parking area's
are fully lighted. I still have limited water that requires serious carbon filtering but

I have my main dump station up and usable by appointment because I have to move my bus to get to it.

Oh..
I am in Tennessee about 9 miles off I-40 (Exit 280). Between Nashville and Knoxville.

Dave...

Be careful what you post

Offline oldmansax

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 05:04:31 AM »
Thanks, Mitch, I'll try that.

TOM
1995 Wanderlodge WB40 current
1985 Wanderlodge PT36
1990 Holiday Rambler
1982 Wanderlodge PT40
1972 MCI MC7

Offline Gary LaBombard

• "Rustless Money Pit"
    • "Inspection & Repair Guide for Bus Conversions"
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 05:40:13 AM »
DR. Dave:
Good luck Dave with your camping facilities for us all to use when possible.  I know you & Mary have been working hard on getting this done with minimal funds but I got to hand it to you both, you never quit when you even have health problems or anything that just keeps testing your fortitude.  I wish you and Mary all the luck up there in TN. and will be sure to come see you if I ever get our flying Eagle done.  We just love TN, NC, & KY, ya'll sure live in some beautiful parts of the country if you live here.  Because of the depressing Fuel Prices now we all have to live with it looks like these areas will be our regular stomping grounds for trips that may be affordable occasionally.

Take care and watch your health problems, don't sacrifice it for our pleasures.

Gary 
Gary

Offline Hartley

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 08:35:37 AM »
Hi Guys N Gals,

Oh..

Dave...

Be careful what you post

CD,

You need to explain what you mean by that.. PM me so we can understand together...

Dave...

cody

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 09:25:55 AM »
This is something that libby and I have discussed extensively this winter, we'll be up north at some point in may, my plans are to add sites to our property up there, we have a fair amount of room and no governmental interferrance so we can pretty much do what ever we want to with our land. The Upper Penninsula is beautiful in the summer and I realize it's not exactly on anyones route, the only people that seem to get there are lost or somewhat off kilter lol.  Last year summer came early, if I remember right, it was on a tuesday lol. My intention is to provide a place for anyone that wants to come up and spend some time, the sites will be available for anyone even if we're out on the road, I have some more leveling to do and some work to do on them this summer but I really like the idea.

Offline TomCat

• It's 4:20 somewhere...
    • Jay's Conversion Pics
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 09:28:34 AM »
Dr Dave,

Charley D is probably concerned that he'll show up at your place for quiet weekend, and find The Rainbow Festival going on instead.  ::)

Jay
87 SaftLiner
On The High Plains of Colorado

Offline Hartley

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 03:34:49 PM »
Dr Dave,

Charley D is probably concerned that he'll show up at your place for quiet weekend, and find The Rainbow Festival going on instead.  ::)

Jay
87 SaftLiner

It's very quiet here. Just a bunch of noisy birds, frogs, bugs and the occasional car or truck going down the road.

And before anybody starts with me about legality.. I have all the official permits and inspections done to date. One more and I could advertise and put up signs on the highway  but I have a little paperwork (drawings) to do first and some more grunt work ( manual labor ) to make people happy. Not anything big, Just little stuff.

Oh.. My sites are pretty much gauranteed to NOT be real level yet...
( seems I need another 14 truckloads of gravel )... $$$$$

Dave.....

cody

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 03:56:12 PM »
The beauty of the way the system works up our way was demostrated by a conversation I had with the county clerks office last spring, I had some work being done and I went in to see what I would need for permits to add a couple of sites for rv's, they pulled my paperwork and said they figured my septic system would handle several units, they told me I had overdone it lol. They asked me if I was going to charge a site rental fee and I told them nope, the purpose of the sites would be just comfort for traveling friends that might come in for a few days or a while they said with no fee accessed I would not be commercial and if I wanted to make my company more comfortable, they saw no problem with it, then the guy told me I could add as many cleanouts to my septic system as I wanted, he said it's always a good idea to put water hookups close to them in case they need to be flushed or electricity in case I needed to hook up a pump lol.  Why can't all officials be that open minded?  I just get amazed by the horror story's from some of the people that try to do things, some places you can't even park an rv within the town, I couldn't live like that.

captain ron

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 05:52:12 PM »
Hi Guys N Gals,

Oh..

Dave...

Be careful what you post

CD,

You need to explain what you mean by that.. PM me so we can understand together...

Dave...

It's like Harley Davidson "If I have to explain You wouldn't understand"  ;D

It was a joke, People coming and never leaving  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal