Author Topic: Bedroom cabinetry and under bed space.  (Read 8585 times)

Offline Chaz

• 4108, 8V71 w/auto .
    • Aesthetic Metal Studio
Re: Bedroom cabinetry and under bed space.
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 03:54:39 PM »
Sorry, but I must correct you, BS.................... That is what YOU can do!!  ;D  I'm not so sure about me.  ::) :D :D :D  I should probably do mine in metal.   ;D   It's more what I know.  ::)
 That is very nice looking tho.............. very nice.

Thanx for the pix!
     Chaz
Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein

Blacksheep

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 04:47:18 PM »
Chaz let me also say that I had help with just about all of it from friends! YES, I do have some! In fact it was Jack Conrad that helped me with the electric and Bill with the plumbing even though I had a good jump ahead when he got there. Another friend let me use his shop and we both did the cabinets. Ok, I helped him! LOL Bottom line is, someone is always willing to lend a hand so if your ever in Florida, either I can help or I can hook you up!
BS

Offline Chaz

• 4108, 8V71 w/auto .
    • Aesthetic Metal Studio
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 05:55:43 PM »
Yeah, I have a few of those too. Actually, quite a lot. But........ I'm not much for bothering them. I'd much rather help them. (wierd, huh.) But, that's how I do it. I have been getting some opinions and suggestions lately tho. I'm nothing if not willing to learn.
  Anyway, 'nuff 'o that. Back to the bus. Lots to do. Fun actually.

Have a good one,
     Chaz
Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal