Author Topic: question  (Read 3251 times)

Ace

question
« on: June 09, 2006, 05:20:29 AM »
Is there any way the board can be set up so when you click on someones profile and look at their bus pic, you can click on the thumbnail of their bus and enlarge the pic?

Always wondered why this wasn't already possible! The thumbnails are so small it's almost not worth having them IMHO~

Ace

Offline DrivingMissLazy

Re: question
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 06:26:26 AM »
Phil/Nick I moved this from the help board because I did not know the answer.
Richard
Is there any way the board can be set up so when you click on someones profile and look at their bus pic, you can click on the thumbnail of their bus and enlarge the pic?

Always wondered why this wasn't already possible! The thumbnails are so small it's almost not worth having them IMHO~

Ace
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: question
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 06:42:08 AM »
Ace, Richard,

I had asked Phil this back in March, I belive the answer was no at the time. I personally think it can be done.

It doesn't make sence not to be able to! We will have to throw it by Phil again. Or search through Simple Machines ourselves.

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Dallas

Re: question (regarding Avatar photos)
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 06:48:00 AM »
I believe when we get the Bus Map project going that there is a provision for enlarging the avatar in there. BTW, this is somewhat down the line I believe.
Richard
PS. Ace when I moved this from the  help board I intended to expand on the title but forgot to do it then.

Ace, Richard,

I had asked Phil this back in March, I belive the answer was no at the time. I personally think it can be done.

It doesn't make sence not to be able to! We will have to throw it by Phil again. Or search through Simple Machines ourselves.

Nick-

Nick, Richard and Ace,
I'm not certain, but I think the reson the thumbnail photo's can't be used is that they are avatars in one MYsql database and the photos themselves are in another. the two don't integrate very well.

It might be nice to be able to have a real thumbnail in the profile though that takes you to a photo gallery listing.

Who knows, It might be in the works!

Dallas

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal