Author Topic: Ron " ronthebusnut"  (Read 2709 times)

luvrbus

Ron " ronthebusnut"
« on: May 28, 2008, 07:25:20 AM »
Guys I talked to Ron and he is in bad health and terminally ill and I thought it would be nice if we could send him emails and ecards wishing him the best.For those that don't know him Ron has always been a big supporter and supplier of our so called hobby for years and now he needs our support and prayers.  Nick do you have a personal email address for him   Thanks

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Re: Ron " ronthebusnut"
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:51:44 AM »
Cliff,

These are the only #'s I have for Ron.

Phone: (800) 798 - 9313
 Fax: (712) 262 - 9316
 E-mail: ron@ronthebusnut.com

Nick-
Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 09:57:55 AM »
Here is the contact information from his website. This getting old can sometimes be a real bummer when we start losing friends.  Jack

United Commercial Corp.
 Po Box 140
 Spencer, IA 51301

Phone: (800) 798 - 9313
 Fax: (712) 262 - 9316
 E-mail: ron@ronthebusnut.com
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 04:35:50 PM »
That's really sad. I have purchased several items from him in the past and was always treated very fair.

I have never met him but always a gentleman.

I sent him a note on his website contact tab.

Thoughts and Prayers are on the way.

Paul

Offline Ednj

• Ed & Sue Skiba
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 08:20:18 AM »
This getting old can sometiomes be a real bummer when we start losing friends.  Jack

I  :(couldnt say it any better
MCI-9
Sussex county, Delaware.
See my picture's at= http://groups.yahoo.com/group/busshellconverters/
That's Not Oil Dripping under my Bus, It's Sweat from all that Horsepower.
----- This space for rent. -----

Sojourner

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
Thanks luvrbus for update.

A few years ago, He been on MAK board for few years to help us to find our needs.

Prayers is in my list.

Sojourn for Christ, Jerry

Offline RONTHEBUSNUT

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 08:53:36 AM »
Hi to all, hay, I'm still kickin and I'm not goin' if I can't take a coach or two.  The Dr. gave me less than two years, but I'm going to prove him wrong! I've had a few strokes and a stent put in my brain, my left side is numb, but everything works. I 've had diabetes for over 30 years and things are catching up with me. If I happen to blow a fuse, my wife is going to have a lot of fun getting rid of 100,000 sq ft of bus surplus, probably a 2 month auction. any help on this end would be appreciated. I am selling a few coaches as they will never get done here. If anybody wants a Prevo in its birthday suit, with new polished stainless it's here for what I have in it. There is also a Neoplan AN340 6V92/Allison DDEC/ATEC, new starter, new alt $3500.
Thats the price of the powerpack, the coach is free.  There are others too. I truly appreciate all the business over the years and have worked with many who have passed before there dream coach was finished, maybe we can start a bus club up there!  ;) I've met so many interesting people over the years and have never dreamed there were so many busnuts out there, so many good times  ;D Onward & upward
Ronthebusnut

Offline grantgoold

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 10:19:38 AM »
Ron, our prayers are with you. I too hope that you prove the medical community wrong. Plenty of people have been given their "marching orders" only to out live the doctor who gave them!!!

Regards,

Grant Goold
Sacramento, CA

Grant Goold
1984 MCI 9
Way in Over My Head!
Citrus Heights, California

Offline junkman42

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 10:54:09 AM »
Ron, do not let anybody count You out.  Keep kicking and know that a lot of Your fellow bus nuts are pulling for You.  I saw Your address and am wondering if You know a old vietnam flying buddy of mine that lives in spencer.  His name is Stuart Seely.  Take care My friend.  Regards ,John Lacey

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal