Author Topic: BNO Board down?  (Read 4167 times)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

BNO Board down?
« on: June 11, 2006, 05:56:12 AM »
I can not get on to the BNO Board. Is it down or have I been banned?
Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Re: BNO Board down?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 06:04:45 AM »
Richard I just checked and it's the board, not you! BK
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 06:05:38 AM »
Thanks BK.

Richard

Richard I just checked and it's the board, not you! BK
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 06:09:36 AM »
No problem, that's what these boards are about! Helping each other in anyway we can. :) BK
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline |@n

• BNO - Bus Nut Online
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 07:49:05 AM »
Since I appear to have a day off, I think I will spend it looking at this beautiful web site.

Again, Phil, this is a very nice bulletin board. It was a long time coming and it's such a pleasure to view.

Richard, should you not be on the DML yacht on such a beautiful day? Is it down or have you been banned?  ;~)

Regards,

Ian

Dallas

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 08:35:19 AM »
BNO is up again
Ya'll hae fun!

Dalas

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 11:41:26 AM »
Thanks I@N. Unfortunately when I moved away from Florida I could not take the aquatic DML with me. She would have never made it up spring creek. LOL
Richard

Was glad to find out I had not been banned for some reason. LOL

Since I appear to have a day off, I think I will spend it looking at this beautiful web site.

Again, Phil, this is a very nice bulletin board. It was a long time coming and it's such a pleasure to view.

Richard, should you not be on the DML yacht on such a beautiful day? Is it down or have you been banned?  ;~)

Regards,

Ian

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal