Do you find this post helpful?

I go straight to Help Board
5 (50%)
I like the Sticky topic
2 (20%)
I never need help
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Survey/Poll regarding Index and hyperlinks to Help, Tips & Tricks  (Read 5676 times)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

I have started a new Sticky topic on the main board  titled  Index and hyperlinks to Help, Tips & Tricks in anticipation of the Help board expanding to several pages.

The purpose is to sort out the valid topics to make them easier to find among all the posts to the Help board. Please indicate your feelings as to whether this will be a help to you or not.

1) I go straight to the help board when I need a question answered

2) I like to see a sticky topic on the main board which summarizes key help points.

3) I never need help!

Richard

FYI. Apparently there is no way to correct a typo on the poll.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Re: Index and hyperlinks to Help, Tips & Tricks
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 07:15:18 AM »
Richard I'm not positive but I thought you could "modify" a survey just like a post, but maybe not I know just enough to be dangerous! LOL!
::) 8) :o ;D :D ;) :) Knuckle :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::)
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

Re: Survey/Poll regarding Index and hyperlinks to Help, Tips & Tricks
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 07:21:02 AM »
Thanks. I just found the edit poll button.
Richard

Richard I'm not positive but I thought you could "modify" a survey just like a post, but maybe not I know just enough to be dangerous! LOL!
::) 8) :o ;D :D ;) :) Knuckle :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 07:35:59 PM »
Thanks. I just found the edit poll button.
Richard

Ok Richard, I know I thought I knew what I was saying when I said I thought you could hit the modify button to edit a poll, but I hadn't tred it! Now when I need to edit my poll I can't figure it out! Help 'bout letting me in on it? BK
:) ;) :D Gonna be a Blast at Knuckle's "TN Fall Bus Bash!" Yeah, Yeah Yeah!  ::) ;D 8)
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 05:36:59 AM »
Directly below the View Results button is the Edit Poll button which allows you to edit the information you typed in the poll. Probably could add more  things also. I did not try it.
Richard

Ok Richard, I know I thought I knew what I was saying when I said I thought you could hit the modify button to edit a poll, but I hadn't tred it! Now when I need to edit my poll I can't figure it out! Help 'bout letting me in on it? BK

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 07:03:40 AM »
Directly below the View Results button is the Edit Poll button which allows you to edit the information you typed in the poll. Probably could add more  things also. I did not try it.
Richard

Richard I may need moderator assistance on this one 'cause thats the problem I chose show results after the poll was finished and this is what I want to change! Idon't have the edit option showing! BK
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 07:06:49 AM »
OK, tell me exactly what you want to do. Maybe only moderators have the edit button.

Or should Nick be doing this? I do not want to step on his toe's!

Richard

Richard

Richard I may need moderator assistance on this one 'cause thats the problem I chose show results after the poll was finished and this is what I want to change! Idon't have the edit option showing! BK

Offline Busted Knuckle

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2006, 07:27:07 PM »
Richard I wanna change my poll to where it shows the results after voting and also change the ending date to like 2 weeks instead of 30 days! Bryce ;D
www.kylakesidetravel.net

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal