Author Topic: I added a few more pics  (Read 1465 times)

Offline muddog16

• Example is more powerful than reproach. ~Aesop
    • Prevost LeMirage Conversion
I added a few more pics
« on: June 27, 2008, 02:24:21 PM »
Well I actually finished the siding and the front cap, I'm moving to the rear cap next week.  I ran out of Sika and I need to order my ceiling steel, I won't finish sealing the roof line until I weld the ceiling grid in..........It's taken for ever for me to make up my mind how I wanted it, I've changed it so many times....... ::)....I will also order my last 4 tinted windows and both windshields!   I still have to make doors for the drivers side compartments but that is a piece of cake after doing the other side.  If all goes well this baby could be weather sealed by the end of July!  My new side, front, and rear marker led lights came in yesterday......they have polished stainless frames..........I've eliminated chrome totally!   The new pics are at the site below.....help yourself!
Pat

1982 Prevost LeMirage
8V92TA/HT754

http://prevostlemirage.blogspot.com/

kysteve

Re: I added a few more pics
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »
Pat,

She's a bus again!!!!  Man its got to be cool working around her now.  Those tires and rims really set her off too.   I can just imagine your on cloud nine ole buddy.  The window openings really changed it lot too.   Keep trucking, as you know your my inspiration.   Beautiful, beautiful bus, buddy!!!

.........Kentucky Steve..............

Dreamscape

Re: I added a few more pics
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 05:01:24 PM »
Pat,

You are the envy of a lot of Bus-Nuts! First Class work. I enjoy viewing your progress, even though it's not an Eagle..... ::) It will be a gorgeous coach when finished. I marvel at your skill and tenacity to "Get 'er done".

Just above all BE SAFE!

Paul

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal