Author Topic: Please welcome Mike (High Tech) to our team and thank Jim (H3Jim) for the wiki..  (Read 1135 times)

Offline plyonsMC9

• Global Moderator
  • Big Wheels Turnin'
    • PhilLyons.com
Hi busnuts,

Please welcome Mike (High Tech Redneck) to our team working on the MAK BBS and soon-to-be wiki.  Mike will be managing the wiki project for us, but has offered valuable assistance in the past during his membership on the board.  I know we'll hear more from him as he organizes all the resources we've accumulated these past few years.  He may even be doing some recruiting -    Thanks to Jim (H3Jim) for offering the "wiki challenge" and getting this project off the ground.    ;D

None of this would be happening without such a great group of folks dedicated to helping each other with this unusual hobby.

Best Regards to all, and welcome Mike!

Phil Lyons
Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9

Offline H3Jim

• 1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison
Sounds great.  I wasn't sure if the difficutlies would overshadow the benefits. I'm glad the potential is being explored further. It seems as if the Wiki can make the tremendous communal knowledge we have easier to access for everyone.

So thanks to Mike and Phil and everyone else that's involved so far.
Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
Hi busnuts,

Please welcome Mike (High Tech Redneck) to our team working on the MAK BBS and soon-to-be wiki.  Mike will be managing the wiki project for us, but has offered valuable assistance in the past during his membership on the board.  I know we'll hear more from him as he organizes all the resources we've accumulated these past few years.  He may even be doing some recruiting -    Thanks to Jim (H3Jim) for offering the "wiki challenge" and getting this project off the ground.    ;D

None of this would be happening without such a great group of folks dedicated to helping each other with this unusual hobby.

Best Regards to all, and welcome Mike!

Phil Lyons

Hey I think I know that guy! LOL! Welcome Mike & Thanks H3Jim. And again as usual thanks to MAK & all the moderators for all you do here to provide us with the best bus nut board there is! ;D  BK  ;D
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

HighTechRedneck

Thank you MAK and Phil for supporting this new venture for our community.  I am confident that it will become a vital resource for all of us.

I am creating a new thread for gathering everyone's suggestions on how to make it most useful:

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=8906.new#new

Sojourner

Sound great!

Thanks MAK and to all that making this a better board still.

I know it take commitments to keep it going.

Wish you all the supports you needs.

Take care, Jerry

Offline Nick Badame Refrig/ACC

• 1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
  • Global Moderator
  • Nick & Michelle Badame
    • Nick Badame Refrigeration LLC
Hi Mike,

Welcome!

If you need anything, just let us know..

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com