Author Topic: Need Eagle 05 wiring Schematic or Help  (Read 2656 times)

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
Need Eagle 05 wiring Schematic or Help
« on: August 05, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »
Just got a phone call from Doyle.  He is in Huntington WV and had an electrical fire in the panel on the left of the driver's area. Anyone have an 05 Eagle wiring schematic or know a good mechanic in that area?  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

Dreamscape

Re: Need Eagle 05 wiring Schematic or Help
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 03:32:51 PM »
Jack,

I have an 05 wiring schematic. Give me a call. What's his serial number?

325-660-4635

Paul

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 06:08:51 PM »
Jack,

I have an 05 wiring schematic. Give me a call. What's his serial number?

325-660-4635

Paul

This is my reply to Doyle on the other board:

Doyle, this is a smaller company (6 or 8 tour buses) in Sissonville about ten miles north of Charleston on Rt. 21.Around exit 110 on the I-77 interstate.
They did some work for me on my Eagle a few years ago.

CARDINAL BUS TOURS INC
7125 B SISSONVILLE DRIVE
CHARLESTON, WV 25320
Phone: (304) 984-2100

I suspect I am the only nut in the area. In fact I was in Charleston today getting a new hearing aid. You can contact me at 304 927 4093. I live in Spencer, about 50 miles north of Charleston.

Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 06:21:31 PM »
I did talk with Doyle tonight. He has experienced a small electrical fire in the front panel. He is not sure what the wires that are burned go to yet. It is a bundle of 15-20 wires or so. Colors are brown, blue and yellow. He is hoping that it is lighting wires. I'm not so sure, because it goes from the panel to the rear of the coach. I hope so for his benefit though.

He will check it out in the morning as he is parked in a pretty safe spot.

My 05 schematics are too early for his coach, I think anyway. I suggested he call Norris at Jefferson Bus tomorrow and acquire his help.

Paul

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 06:40:16 PM »
I did talk with Doyle tonight. He has experienced a small electrical fire in the front panel. He is not sure what the wires that are burned go to yet. It is a bundle of 15-20 wires or so. Colors are brown, blue and yellow. He is hoping that it is lighting wires. I'm not so sure, because it goes from the panel to the rear of the coach. I hope so for his benefit though.

He will check it out in the morning as he is parked in a pretty safe spot.

My 05 schematics are too early for his coach, I think anyway. I suggested he call Norris at Jefferson Bus tomorrow and acquire his help.

Paul
Can you PM me his phone number? 

Richard
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride

luvrbus

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »
If Doyle can get us the number from the circut it will be easier to locate where they go to if it didn't burn the tags off. Paul you have my home number give it to Doyle if I can help

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »
I just talked to Doyle. He is going to try and find out tomorrow where the burned wires are coming from. He does have some tools and test equipment with him. I have agreed to help him if he needs my help. I am about 90 minutes from where he is.

Richard

luvrbus

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 07:09:14 PM »
Richard, if you need some help I have a original 05 manual plus 2 buses I can look at 

Offline DrivingMissLazy

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
Richard, if you need some help I have a original 05 manual plus 2 buses I can look at 

OK, thanks. He has his genset off for the night so he is off the air. I feel sure he will be back up tomorrow morning. There is a large terminal board under the drivers location. It has a door on the outside and he says there is a large bundle of wires going rearward that has the burned wires. It might really be a bitch to find out what they are. A schematic would be a great help.

Richard

Dreamscape

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 04:19:36 AM »
Clifford,

If Doyle can get us the number from the circut it will be easier to locate where they go to if it didn't burn the tags off. Paul you have my home number give it to Doyle if I can help

I will call Doyle this morning and give him your phone number.

Paul

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 08:37:35 AM »
    Doyle got his bus running this AM. He cut each on the burned wires and numbered each end after cutting. He said it appears that all of these wires fed off the circuit breakers and relays in the compartment. By cutting them, he de-energized all of them.  He then reconnected the batteries and the bus started right up. All lights and gauges are working. He is going on to Atlanta and have Ray Cox do a repair for him. He said to thank everyone for all their help.  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal