Author Topic: FUN FUN & more FUN  (Read 1756 times)

Blacksheep

FUN FUN & more FUN
« on: August 24, 2008, 04:55:52 PM »
Yea we have our bus almost done inside and really really like what we have done! Very clean and comfy but... There comes a time when you have a rainy day (week for us) and you sit out in the bus just mind wandering and then it happens! You single handidly ripped apart a part of your conversion that you actually sat in and the worst part is it happened at lightning speed! When I came to my senses I said to myself, "self, what have you done and what are you doing"? Well to make a long story short, I've decided to re-design the LR part. It's not near as bad as it seems but it DOES involve more work, like I need more of that! Should give us a little more room and not feel AS cramped as I once did. My TV will hopefully now come up and out of a custom built fireplace cabinet/table in the passenger side front corner on an angle. The couch will be on the drivers side along with a matching end table and MY recliner will be on passenger side near window looking forward! Ahh more wires, glue, screws and laminate! What fun a rainy day (week) brings!
Ace

cody

Re: FUN FUN & more FUN
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 05:34:56 PM »
Sometimes I think we're our own worst enemies, we were comletely happy with the kitchen in ours until I found a bunch of corian counter tops and stuff at Bontragers, now it looks like the kitchen is coming out and a new one going in lol.  Is there a cure for this?  expiring minds want to know

Offline buswarrior

• the old one: '75 MC8 with an 8V71 HT740
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »

B U S  N U T S

no cure.

happy coaching!
buswarrior
Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
new project: 1995 MCI 102D3, Cat 3176b, Eaton Autoshift

Offline Ray D

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 05:53:57 PM »
Sure there is a cure.......give up having a life, be a couch potato, go out to the end of you're driveway and stand with neighbors agreeing the guy back there working on that bus is insane, read TV guide, move in with the kids and sponge off them for a change, read soap opera digest, cancel your prescription to Bus Conversions, erase you're favorite internet folder marked bus $#!%.......the possibilties are endless.

Ray D

P.S.-I just tore up the bathroom.....

Offline fe2_o3

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 09:33:04 PM »
    All she said was "I don't like that"and we tore out the bathtub, and built a shower and closet. Took out the McDonalds booth (that's what I said " McDonalds booth") and put in a Futon. Then removed the settee and put in a table and chairs. Now the Futon is too big,  so now we need a "Jacknife" couch and the chairs are uncomfortable. Then the heater was to big, so we put in a smaller heater but the back got cold so we have to put another heater back there. There is no end to the insanity, and I love it....Cable
Sofar Sogood
1953-4104
KB7LJR
Everett, WA.

van

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 09:48:30 PM »
  Hey that movin in with the kids and sponge off them for a while thing is a cool idea,I'd been runnin out of ways to break the kid's chops.

As always ,being a responsible grand parent

Van

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal