Author Topic: have Fuel Will Travel  (Read 1903 times)

Blacksheep

have Fuel Will Travel
« on: September 11, 2008, 12:52:15 PM »
Looks as though Susan, Bud & I will be on the road again this weekend leaving tommorow and returning Sunday! Another bus nut friend has invited us to tag along to the Ocala National Forest and stay at the Elite RV Resort so here we go again!

Ace

cody

Re: have Fuel Will Travel
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 02:24:52 PM »
Cool, the Elite RV Resort? wow sounds nice but does this mean I'll have to find a clean T-shirt and set it aside for Jacks Rally? lol

Offline travelingfools

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »
Cool, the Elite RV Resort? wow sounds nice but does this mean I'll have to find a clean T-shirt and set it aside for Jacks Rally? lol
You need a driver to get that Eagle down to Fla ?..I just happen to have some free time on my hands...Will drive for beer (and an occasional sandwich / coffee)
John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT

Offline JackConrad

• Orange Blossom Special II
  • 73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 03:41:34 PM »

Not no, but Hell No!  Ain't no kinda  clothing standards at our rally (except that you got to have some on LOL)  Jack
Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/

cody

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 05:26:47 PM »
I was scared there for a minute, clean t-shirts are kinda hard to find up here. most are stained by the tears from the fuel pumps lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal