Author Topic: Branson Rally Report / Eagles International website  (Read 10051 times)

Dreamscape

Re: Branson Rally Report / Eagles International website
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »
Dale,

What else would I have but Eagle and conversion parts?  ;)

Sounds good to me, I think that for us bird owners that will work out just fine. You can always change or modify it as time goes.

Clifford,

I thought we already paid him!  ;D

Let's keep smiling, it's getting closer and closer to E Day!

BK,

You been holding out on us? What parts? ;D

Songman

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 04:30:42 PM »

I thought we already paid him!  ;D

Oh you guys! The best pay I could ever get is your friendship.

Unless you want to come over here and hang sides and caps on my Eagle! hahah
Or unless you happen to have some good steel bumpers.
Or unless....

Nah... the friendship works just fine! :)

Dreamscape

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »
I can see it all now....

Dales coming to Quartzsite and we're gonna have an Eagle Rasin!

Offline Busted Knuckle

• 6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D
    • KY Lakeside Travel ... Just 4 the Fun of it!
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »
Quote from: Dreamscape
BK,

Acient Hickabilly secret! LOL! If I told I wouldn't have any barganing power! ;D  BK  ;D

(non-member knowledge could be useful sometimes too! LOL)
Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

;D Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! ;D (at least thats what momma always told me! ;D)

Songman

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »
They had that GMC 'Eagle hybrid' on eBay the other day. Maybe all you need is to tape an Eagle to the front of that Setra.

Dreamscape

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 04:03:10 AM »
Quote from: Dreamscape
BK,

Acient Hickabilly secret! LOL! If I told I wouldn't have any barganing power! ;D  BK  ;D

(non-member knowledge could be useful sometimes too! LOL)

BK,                                  And I thought we were bus buddies!  :'(

From an Eagle Nut who loves Setra's............ :D

VAN

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2008, 08:05:06 AM »
alright I've heard enough,where's the beef(parts)LOL WE need the parts ,gotta have them parts,oh we need them parts come on dale feel free to jump in on the chant . Maybe if we sing long enough(off key LOL)they'll give in.hey dale you know you can count me in on the re skin buddy I'm there for ya

Songman

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2008, 11:40:12 AM »
Okay fellas (and ladies!)...

We've got approval and I have MOST of the cosmetic changes done. It is time to try out the new Eagles International Forum.

The decision has been made to let non Eagles International members join the forum. Originally this was going to be a member's only forum but we feel like we would be missing out on a lot of knowledge and experience if we did that. The goal of this forum is to be a resource, not only for members, but also to anyone who is thinking of buying an Eagle. We won't be bashing Eagles on this forum. (The forum will be moderated and that will not be tolerated.) All bus conversion projects should be a pleasant experience regardless of the type of bus you own.

If you are a member of Eagles International, please have your FMCA number handy when you sign up. There will be 'club member only' sections of this forum that you will not have access to if you don't sign up with your FMCA number.

We have an unlimited classified section there. But we do ask that your for sale items be Eagle or general bus conversion related. Also feel free to post Wanted and Trade items there.

If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact me at 'dale at eaglesinternational.net' or you can go to the contact page on the site.

Since we have to approve each person individually based on whether or not they are a member of Eagles International, your forum membership is not immediately active. But we do check for new sign ups several times a day. I am off to lunch now but will approve new signups upon my return.

Oh yeah... go to http://www.eaglesinternational.net and click the Eagle Forum button.

Offline rv_safetyman

• Jim Shepherd
    • Bus Project Details
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2008, 01:39:16 PM »
We need to discuss a few items here.

First of all, there will be a public side of the forum.  Eagle members AND the "general public" should post Eagle/Bus Conversion related information on the public forum.  Eagles members should remember that anything they post on the members only forum will not be seen by the "general public" and good information exchange will be lost.

We established the "general public" level so that anyone can read the threads.  Both members and non members may POST in that forum AFTER they **REGISTER**. 

I will monitor the threads for any abuse

Please understand that we want constructive information exchange.  We opened the forum up to the "public" because there is a wealth of knowledge outside the chapter.

I don't want to be a hard nose (actually I do ;D), but the forum is not the place for Off Topic threads.  It is also not the place to be bashing any kind of bus or making derogatory comments about individuals  Posts containing unacceptable content will be removed and the poster will be put on probation.  The key words are CONSTRUCTIVE INFORMATION EXCHANGE

For now, I am the only moderator (although Dale obviously has that right as webmaster).  I will try to check the forum at least twice a day.  However, if any post offends you, there is a "report" link on every post that will send a note to me flagging the situation.

I really don't think we will have any issues.

Lets have fun!!

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
’85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/

Songman

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2008, 10:09:02 PM »
We were having a bit of a problem with members entering their FMCA number and it not showing up in their registration. Turns out that the members having the problem were trying to enter the 'F' in front of their number. If you just enter the numeric part of your number as seen on your plate, it works just fine.

Thanks to Sunchaser Art for helping figure this one out.

Songman

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2008, 06:24:18 AM »
Oops! I didn't realize there were two types of membership we might be dealing with - Family and Commercial. All of the ones I had seen so far just had an F at the beginning.

So I have since redone the entry so that it will accept the F or the C. Edited the above message to take out the instructions and the new instructions are 'You DO NEED to enter the F or C at the beginning of the number.'

Offline Eagle

• 1985 Eagle
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2008, 06:29:54 AM »
Songman there is also an (L) member for life time members not many of them but a few are still around.

makemineatwostroke

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2008, 06:32:26 AM »
Songman, they also have a letter for your family member same number but different letter my daughters is the same a mine but has a D instead of F something else for you        have a great day

Offline Eagle

• 1985 Eagle
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2008, 06:42:44 AM »
S for son.

Dallas

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2008, 06:53:47 AM »
There are also old FMCA members that have no letter at all in front of the number.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal